Twin Catastrophe 2: The Twin's Revenge (Encounter)

(Hospital)

“Why are you late?!” Dylan shouted when Trisha went in

“I have something to do with the club” Trisha answered

“Tch…. I wonder what’s going on with the team. I bet they’re gonna lose for the first round of the game. They needed me. They’ll hate Aldrin for what he did to me. I’ll make him pay”

“Please stop it.”

“Why?! It was him who did this to me!”

“It was you who did that to your self! You made him do that to you”

“You! You’re in love with him aren’t you?”

“So what if I am.” She paused “Let’s break up”

“What?! You bitch, if it wasn’t for me, you’re nothing”

“Then, I want to go back to nothing rather than to be with you” Trisha said as she walks out

“You!” Dylan tries to follow her but he loses balance and fall “Damn it! I’ll get you for this. I’ll kill both of you!”

(2 Days later, School)

“Hey” Clave greeted Andrein when he saw her in the locker room “Why aren’t you dress yet? Practice will be any moment”

“I’m thinking of something” she answered although her real motive is to wait for everyone to get dressed before her turn.

“Ah…  Is it Trisha again?”

“Trisha? How did you know her?”

“Everyone knows her; she’s the person who turned you down. She’s the reason you commit suicide right?”

She kept quiet. She’s been looking for Trisha but don’t have any clue what she looks like. “I wonder where she is”

“Probably busy, her club is in charge for the upcoming school fair”

“I see, what club does she belong?”

Clave looked at him “Have your brains been damage because of the fall?”

“Of course not, I just forgot”

“Intentionally? Really hurts ha, dump by her”

“Shut up!”

“So, I’ll be waiting for you at the gym” Clave said as he went out

“Yeah” she said, locks the door and dressed up

A few minutes later, Andrein was walking on her way to the gym when a woman passes by to her. She stops, she’s beautiful she can tell but she came to this school for only one more person and no more than that. She broke up with her girlfriend 3 years ago and after that never had anyone again.

“Hey” Clave called “You’re very slow, coach’s already waiting for you”

“Sorry.” She apologize

Clave saw the woman she just passed by “You just ignore her”

“What?”

“Trisha” Clave answered

“Trisha?” she looked back “Trisha” she called and run back to her

“Hey!” Clave called

She pulled Trisha’s arm “Trisha” she called

Trisha looked at her

She’s beautiful… Trisha’s face is close to her. She’s the perfect woman she’s been looking for. Her hair was black as ebony that really rides with her rosy skin. Her eyes were emerald but with coldness in her stares. Her lips as red as rose making her wanted to kiss her. Andrein knows now, why Aldrin falls in love with this woman.