Twin Catastrophe 2: The Twin's Revenge (Revelations)

(Final Game)

There were loud cheers as the players went in the court

“We will become champion” Clave said

“Fight!” Enson yelled

“FIGGGGGHHHTTTT”

Andrein looked at the crowd. She found Trisha with the other students of their school.

“ALDRIN!!!!” yelled everyone

She smiled as she found Trisha cheering for her. She lifts her left hand showing Trisha their “wedding ring”

Trisha smiled at her

“Geez, I envy you” Enson said “So sweet”

“Focus on the game” Clave said

“Alright” Enson whispers to her “He’s so serious right?”

“Yeah, we’re in the final game”

“Last year, we lost 30 points from Densel High. He injured his feet during the 2nd quarter.”

“Why?”

“Densel High’s a triple champion, they were aggressive. They don’t care if they get foul as long as a good player from the other team gets injured, that’s their tactic.”

She smiled “Don’t worry”

“You’re really proud of yourself eh. Let’s see what you’ve got” Enson challenged

“Alright”

The whistle blow as the starting five entered the court

“See that big guy there.” Enson whispers to Andrein “That’s Jeffrey Henson, he’s a center and the captain. Next to him is Vince Mcnaugh, the forward. The two of them are the most aggressive of their team. They are the reason captain was injured”

“I see” she looked at Clave

The jump ball started,

Densel’s captain, Jeffrey, taps the ball to one of his teammates

“Defense!” Clave yelled as he guarded Jeffrey

“We meet again” Jeffrey smiled as he recognized Clave “Captain looser”

“Let’s see who’ll lose”

The ball was passed to Jeffrey “You’ll never win against us” he said as he pushed away Clave and run towards the ring,

Enson tried to block him but he was pushed away by Vince.

“Here we go” Jeffrey said as he jumps off for a slam dunk, underneath him was Andrein, waiting for a chance to steal the ball. She jumps off, smashed the ball out of Jeffrey’s hand.

Enson took the ball and dashed towards the ring. He was freely open for a shot.

The referee whistles for a two points.

Jeffrey was just watching them. He looked at Vince and nodded.

Vince took the sign. They have a target to destroy.

As the game moved on,

Andrein has the ball and he was heavily guarded by Vince

She found an opening to surpass him but then Vince reaches for him. He pushed her so hard; she loses balance and fell off.

The referee whistles for a defensive foul

Clave runs toward Andrein “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine”