𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

———✰———

———✰———

The duo arrived to hear the end of Fatin's relationship advice for Martha before Toni slammed the mannequin down getting there attention before she announced. "So this guy washed up. Is he good for anything?"

———✰———

"Yeah, see, he doesn't really read as straight to me" Toni commented on the dummy that they had dressed in a pilot's shirt. "I mean, look at those abs. Straight boys don't rock an eight-pack that hard."

"Hmm, he could also be a straight gym-rat fuck boy, you know? All about his 'Gram channel, sprays aqua di Gio on his balls, and he will always leave you on 'read'" Fatin explained as she circled the mannequin.

"God, I knew a boy like that once. He was my first crush. God, I had such a crush on him in freshman year. Or at least I thought I did. I was a little confused. Anyway, his name was Marcus and he was a fuck boy if ever there was one." Addie informed the girls looking at the mannequin that now was sporting a necktie.

"Mm, Marcus here will break your fucking heart" Fatin agreed.

"Marcus?" Addie asked in amusement to Fatin using her ex-crushes name.

"Yes, an ode to your first crush" Fatin nodded as the other three laughed at the whole thing.

"I mean, it's kind of close to my name" Martha smiled looking at the mannequin in an almost flirtatious manner.

"Honestly, I feel the chemistry." Fatin nodded in agreement.

"Yeah?" Martha asked reassuringly.

"Yeah, Marty, get it" Toni nodded encouragingly to her best friend.

"He's blushing right now you just can't see it" Addie added playfully as the girls egged Marty on.

"We are back. Unscathed." Shelby unannounced herself and Dot as they came back to the camp.

"And we found a cave." Dot told the four who were still messing around with Marcus "so, if rescue doesn't show in the next couple of hours, I suggest we get a move on."

"Thank God!" Fatin exclaimed turning Marcus around "I cannot take another night with wet sand in my crack"

"Who is this?" Shelby asked as she and Dot looked at the mannequin strangely.

"That's Marcus" Martha introduced "Toni and Addie found him"

"He's Marty's new beau" Addie added nudging the sitting girl with her leg teasingly.

"I don't have a ton of experience, but doesn't that seem especially large?" Shelby asked looking at the drawn on penis.

"Martha likes them hung" Toni explained playfully making the others chuckle lightly.