𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

———✰———

———✰———

By the time Addie and Toni got back to camp, everyone was feeling the way they did. Toni had started to get worse as the pair returned, and she and Addie were deteriorating the quickest. They were basically unconscious with Fatin looking after them.

"Swallow. Swallow, bitch." Fatin told Toni who was lying in her lap trying to get her hydrated. Once Toni had finally drunk the water "you see what you made me do. You made me sound like a rapey frat bro."

"My pants..." Martha spoke quietly as she walked over to the trio, although Fatin was the only properly conscious one. "I had to leave them." She explained her towel-covered lower half.

"Yeah, fuck pants" Fatin agreed with the girl who had sat down opposite her taking it upon herself to look after Addie since Fatin had her hands full.

"Drink" Fatin held the can of water out to the de-hydrated girl who took a sip as she combed the wisps of Addie's tide up hair back comfortingly.

"Are they...are they okay?" Martha asked about the two girls but her gaze was solely on her best friend who she still hadn't made up with.

Fatin looked between the two basically unconscious girls before turning to the worried Martha and shook her head softly but truthfully. Neither Toni nor Addie were doing okay.

At some point Dot had realised how bad the two girls were and had sent Leah who seemed to be the most reliable, other than Shelby who hadn't eaten any of the mussels, to get the medical bag.

———✰———

At some point, Martha and Fatin swapped girls to look after since Fatin was closest to Addie and Martha to Toni. Martha was stroking Toni's head and singing the song the two seemed to share. Fatin was sitting opposite and stroking Addie's head listening to Martha get slightly emotional through the song. All though neither were conscious and were looking pretty bad they had all seem to realise that it was very important that Leah got the pill bags so the girls could take the right meds. Not only were Toni and Addie ill but they couldn't keep any water down causing them to both be dehydrated as well.

Marty stopped singing when she saw Dot coming towards them hoping she had some pills or ideas to make the girls better.

Dot slowly lowered herself to the ground groaning slightly as she went. Before checking Addie's heart rate before doing the same to Toni. They were both shivering and had blankets over them. But Dot seemed to get very worried when feeling their heart rates. "Where the Fuck is Leah?" she uttered looking around worriedly as the girls were getting worse by the minute.