𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

———✰———

———✰———

"How, um...how concerned are we that none of them are back yet?" Shelby broke the silence worried that something had happened to Addie, Toni and Fatin who had all yet to come back after wandering off last night. "Cause, personally, I'm at, like, a solid seven." When no one answered she turned to Martha.

"If you're wondering if I'm worried about Toni, just don't, okay. She's not my business anymore." Martha told the blonde after she and her best friend got into an argument last night.

"Okay. Well, there's also Fatin and Addie." Shelby carried on talking about how worried she was.

"Fatin stole two cans of our water supply, so pretty sure she doesn't deserve a place in our thoughts and prayers." Leah piped up still angry with Fatin from yesterday's argument with the girl.

"We don't technically know it was her. I mean one of those cans was Addie's so, maybe Fatin only took one" Shelby defended the missing girl.

"Dude, it was definitely Fatin" Leah argued and the other girls agreed.

"Ok, well then what about Addie? She had no reason to run off but she appears to be missing anyway" Shelby asked but was met with silence.

"Okay, so, Addie running off is a little...odd. But she probably just got bored last night and went off to find Toni or left with Fatin" Dot tried to reassure as Leah played with Fatin's bracelet.

"So we're a little worried about Addie but not Toni or Fatin?" Shelby clarified.

"Look with Fatin. I mean, this basically sums up how much she cares about our welfare." Leah told Shelby holding up the girl's bracelet that she left that read 'zero fucks'.

Nora, who was wearing Fatin's green fur jacket, took the bracelet and stood up claiming "Uh, I'd like everyone to know what I'm about to do is a loving homage"

"Honestly I resent being called basic" Nora started her loving homage to Fatin making the girls chuckle "because would a basic bitch make out with Elon Musk at a yacht party... and inspire the designs for the new Tesla? Don't @ me" she threw the bracelet down before sitting and letting Marty have a go.

Martha picked up a t-shirt from Fatin's case and threw it around her neck as she started her homage "Me? Me break a sweat? In Gucci? I don't think so."

"I feel bad for laughing, but..." Shelby trailed off before grabbing a peanut of Fatin's sunglasses and did a homage of her own "I'm a Virgo-ass bitch with a Pisces effing moon, so y'all can suck it"

"I need to try" Leah laughed grabbing a headband from the case and putting it on her head "I have insane HPV" that was when the laughter stop and Leah realised she had gone too far "What? Too far?"

"Everything all right, Dot?" Shelby asked the puzzled girl who was looking around the inventory.

"I lost the lighter" the girl nervously admitted.