𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

———✰———

———✰———

"Here they are, the brave young women whose tale of struggle and survival has gripped the nation. The unsinkable nine, as we have come to know them." Brooke told the audience before turning to the girls "Ladies, you must have dreamed of coming home for so long. Now that you're here what do you want to do most?"

"Honestly, smoke about a hundred cigs, you know? Really rip through a carton or two" Dot answered making the other girls chuckle or smile fondly.

"Okay. How about the rest of you?" Brooke asked smiling at the girls.

"I don't know; maybe hit up the OG for a never-ending pasta bowl and just—I don't know— get back to our real lives," Toni spoke up leaning forward from where she was sat between her best friend and girlfriend.

"I'd like to read The Odyssey again, rather than, like, live it" Nora spoke up making the girls chuckle at her comment.

"Leah, what about you?" Brooke spoke directly to the blue-eyed girl.

"Oh, my, I just wanna reconnect with certain people...people who may have been worried and-or felt like we had unfinished business." Leah spoke up from next to Rachel and Martha before turning and looking directly at the camera and saying "and if that person is watching right now, I just wanna say that I did not not miss you every day."

"My turn, Brooke," Fatin immediately spoke up after Leah's little stare down with the camera "and I've got a nice, straight answer for you. I'm going to fuck the rowdiest guy with the biggest dick as soon as I fucking can."

Fatin's comment made them all snap out of there daydream and turn to the girl sitting at the end next to Addie in amused shock.

"I don't think you can say that on live TV." Leah chuckled making Fatin's smile drop slightly.

"Okay, make it more media-friendly." Fatin agreed before eating her throat and using her hairbrush as a microphone "I am going fornicate with the healthiest penis I can find ASAP" her answer still made the girls all chuckle in amusement.

"All right, I wanna change my answer," Dot told the girls moving so she could see the two girls at the end "you remember that guy that I was telling you two about?"

"Nurse Mateo Caliente?" Both Addie and Fatin teased the girl with the name they had given him when Dot told them making the others smile in amusement at the pair.

"I'm 100% going to jump him as soon as I see him." Dot giggled making the others laugh.

"Atta girl." Fatin commented as Nora clapped before Addie added "wink wonk Dottie"

"While we're workshopping our responses, you wanna work on that wmo shit of yours?" Fatin asked directing her attention to Leah.

"Was it maybe no that great?" Leah asked the others.