Let me go home

Shinsou woke up, and immediately knew he was in trouble. This wasn't his room. It was a nice room, filled with stuff that was much nicer than anything he'd ever seen before, but the splendor was ruined by the chains on his wrists and ankles, and the weird mask thing on his face. They pinned him to the bed, leaving him no room to move. There was even a chain across his stomach, like someone truly didn't want him to leave.

"Well well, he finally awakes." A silvery voice chuckled. Shinsou looked over to see Shiori sitting next to him, a knife in her hand. "You?" "Of course. I may have been a student, but that didn't mean I didn't keep an eye on you. That little mission where you were with us? Best information I got all year. Now, all I'm waiting on is Lord Taurus."

Shinsou pulled in the chains, trying to get out. There had to be something he could do. "Don't try. Those chains are designed to hold All Might. You'll never break them." "What do you want?" "I wanted you to get out of my hair, you little pest. Every time I was about to take the heroes down, you were there! He instructed me not to hurt you, and I was so frustrated! I couldn't do anything with you there! Now, I can finally take them down without worrying about you. Lord Taurus already has your coordinates, so he'll be by to pick you up soon."

Shinsou didn't understand. Why wasn't his quirk working? Why had Shiori betrayed them? "I'll be off. I'll tell them goodbye for you. You just stay there liked a good boy." Shiori stood up, walking out of the room. Shinsou kept pulling on the chains, trying to get out and stop her.

Meanwhile, at UA, two pro heroes were extremely pissed. Shinsou had been taken in the night, and Shiori had gone missing. Aizawa had never felt right about her. Even with the bull on the paper, they both knew she was involved. She was a dangerous student, with a quirk called Sharp. She could summon blades at will, and was one of the best fighters in the first years.

Ryuu and Aimi both blamed themselves. They'd been around Shiori and Shinsou the most. They'd seen how she looked at him, they'd seen how she clearly detested him. They should've been there to stop her. Dammit, Aimi had been with him the night he was taken. She should've stayed.

So far, the only thing they knew was that a hooded figure had taken him. They knew where the cameras were, knew how to hide their face, yet they left Shinsou in plain sight. They'd taken him out a side gate, through an expanse of alleys that had no cameras. There was no sign of them otherwise.

Aizawa was about to punch something. Somebody had snuck in, under his nose, taken his son, and had taunted him about it. Shinsou couldn't just disappear. There had to be something to follow. He wasn't going to just let whoever did this get away with it. If Shiori truly was in on it, he wouldn't hesitate to give her a lesson she'd remember. He didn't give a damn if she was just a teen, she was a villain, and she'd had the gall to take his son.

"Eraser, Mic, you should take a break. It won't help if you're running yourself into the ground." Midnight sighed quietly. "We can't. If Shinsou is with Taurus, we've already lost more than enough time. We can only hope that he's still alive." "You're not thinking right. Go get some lunch, drink some coffee, just take a break from the workload."

Neither could eat. The smell of coffee made Hizashi sick. Sitting still made them feel horrible. Both knew the chances. Both knew that if Shinsou had undergone the same torture, he was dead already. The thought made them want to throw up. No, Shinsou had to be alive. Taurus wouldn't fight so hard for the boy to only kill him.

After two hours, and six attempts to get back on the mission Endeavor finally came up to them. "What did we find?" Aizawa asked. "A street camera in downtown caught Shiori walking out of a building. We're sending a squad to check it out." "We're going with you." "Nezu said not to let you join. You're not even supposed to know." "Then why tell?" "Because I have kids, too. This is the address. Remember, nothing came from me." Endeavor handed the duo a sticky note and walked off. "Where is it?" "Close to the old orphanage. Let's go. It's time to get our son back."