Bring the father back to the son

Aizawa looked down on Taurus, who was trapped under his foot. His capture weapon was wrapped tightly around the bull's throat, and one of his horns had been torn off. Both were breathing heavily, and bleeding profusely all over. Aizawa knew he needed to get to a hospital, but he wasn't letting this bastard get away again. All he had to do was wait for the other heroes now.

Taurus chuckled. "What's so funny?" Aizawa snapped. "You still don't realize the true power that boy has. You don't realize what he cooks become." "I realize a hell of a lot more than you think." Taurus laughed again. "You say that, but look at yourself. You must know we will both die here." "If I die, I die knowing I got Shinsou out of your beady little hands to a father that'll care for him. As for you," Aizawa tightened the weapon. "I'll be happy knowing you're going to hell for what you did to him."

"I'll see you down there, Eraserhead. Or should I call you Shota?" "Eraserhead is fine. As for you, I think I'll call you lowlife scum who deserved to die a long time ago." "Ouch. I thought you liked me." "Never. I like you even less, now that you've hurt my son." "We both know he's not your real son." "You're right. He's not. He's damn closer than anyone will ever be, though." "All you see is a child." "I saw a boy you helped break. You saw a toy soldier. He'd not just a child to me. He's seen more than many people will ever see in his lifetime, and he's only twelve. He understands more than some of the idiots in my class. He'll be the best one day."

"He's got no physical quirk. He'll be ripped to shreds." "I don't have a physical quirk. I'll teach him what I know. He'll save too many people to be called a villain." "Who has he saved?" "He's saved me. He's saved Hizashi. He's saved my class. He's saved other heroes." "How?" "He warned us about you. He's the reason we knew you were becoming more active. He's the reason we were able to save so many lives when you invaded the school. He's saved hundreds of lives, all without trying. He's going to be the best damn hero this world has ever seen."

Midnight rounded the corner, expecting Aizawa to be on the ground. What she found was quite the opposite. "Eraser, I thought I told you to stay back." "I thought I said no. Besides, I got the bastard, so no losses." "Police are on their way up here. They'll put him in custody." "Fine by me. I'm sick of looking at his ugly face." "And his horn?" "Broken in battle. A complete accident." Okay, maybe that was a lie. Maybe he'd set out and broken Taurus' horn off with his bare hands, but she didn't have to know. "Very well. You should get to the hospital, though. You're losing a lot of blood." "I'm fine. I'll see Recovery Girl once I get back. Any news on Shinsou?" "He's stable, but nothing more. Although right now, no news is good news."

Aizawa stepped off of Taurus as the police ran in, watching as they cuffed the villain and dragged him out. The man had been smart, but he'd made one stupid mistake. He'd touched Aizawa's son. That was a mistake nobody could escape. "You, UA. I'm not going to have you bleed out in the streets." Midnight pushed Aizawa, smiling at him. "I'll send an update when I know his condition." "Take care of yourself first. Shinsou's in good hands. Now put yourself there before you pass out." Aizawa headed back towards UA, his thoughts going to the purple haired boy. He better be alright.

Aizawa opened the door to the infirmary, and was quickly dragged inside by Recovery Girl. "Midnight sent a message. Tell me you took down the sick bastard." "I did. He lost one of his horns in the process." "Good." "How's Shinsou?" "He's fine. He's sleeping right now. He's behind the curtain, if you want to join once I'm done." Aizawa nodded, letting the familiar wave of exhaustion hit him. Chiyo helped him walk over to Shinsou's bed, pulling back the curtain just enough to let him through.

Shinsou was curled up against Hizashi's side, sleeping peacefully. Hizashi had his arm wrapped around the boy, his cheek leaning on purple hair. Aizawa smiled at the sight, sliding to the other side of Shinsou. "He's a tough kid. Probably been through more than some of the kids here. You should consider training him to be a hero." "I already have. Once he can run again, I'm going to start teaching him." "He'll be called a villain for his quirk." "I'll help him prove them all wrong."