Part 14: It was all a dream?

At first all you heard was the last part of your name...

"-/n... y/n, Y/N!"

You opened your eyes to see Chara and several others above you, kneeling besides you as they repeatedly called your name.

"Wh-" You started to ask before you felt a sharp pain in your chest and stomach, you looked down to see several holes there, you just stared at them, nothing surprised you anymore.

Chara put something in your mouth and made you chew, it tasted odd, like some mix of chocolate flavour and the light dissolving of candy floss, as you chewed you felt the holes in your stomach change, you looked down to see them crusting over as you realised what Chara had made you eat.

Some monster candy.

You groaned as you sat up, Chara forcing you back down as she spoke.

"Hey there, slow down, you just impaled yourself in several areas with your own knives."

"What about Error?" you asked, your memory still slightly fuzzy.

"Look behind you."

You did as told, what you saw was a pile of dust on the floor as it slowly fell apart into a more even level.

You turned back and grinned, Chara also smiled as you realised everything that happened over the last few days.

You were kidnapped from your home, met someone from a video game and separate universe, started a relation with said person, did numerous challenges that could have resulted in death, and lost your best friend.

As all of this dawned on you tears began to fall, you weren't entirely crying yet people knew what was going through your mind by the look on your face.

Chara grabbed your head and forced you to look at her, she brought her head closer to yours as your lips locked and you started kissing, it was a caring kiss. And at this moment was it that you realised you would never leave this woman's side.

You slowly began to stand up as Chara held you steady. You looked around as people started talking.

"So what now?" You asked Chara, unsure of what you would do now Error was dead.

"I suppose we break out of here by busting down the walls, Error planned for us all to die here so it would make sense there wouldn't be any more rooms besides this."

You nodded and some people over heard and started looking towards a singular point in the wall, you and Chara both knew what everyone was thinking.

Chara summoned a blaster which blew a giant hole in the wall, revealing grass and trees. Everyone walked out as you saw the sun rising.

Chara took off one of her gloves as she explained her action.

"When Error tied me up in his blue string he tore part of my glove, i can't really wear it anymore so it doesn't really matter what happens to it."

You nodded while watching the sun, Chara walked forward and stood on the edge of the hill. Smiling as she did so.

Then, without any warning a glitchy effect began taking over Chara as she quickly spun around to face you, parts of her body were disappearing and reappearing as she reached her hand out to you.

Your mind began to race as you remembered something from the document you destroyed, should Chara escape there would be a chance she would be teleported to a different dimension, you looked back to Chara as you both called each others name.

"CHAR/N!!!"

And with those words being said, Chara vanished completely. You fell to your knees, unsure of what was happening, you spotted Chara's glove as you held onto it and cried.

You sat up, you heard your mother call you.

"Y/N! Get up it's time for school!"

You looked around, you were in your room, in your house, where you had just woken up.
You scratched your head as you tried to make sense of what happened. You figured it was a dream, you got out of bed and got dressed and ready for school like you always would, however on your bedside table you saw a glove, you put it in your pocket as you got ready for another boring day.

<== To be continued??==============

well uh, thats the end of "UniTale: The Darkened rooms"

I hope you enjoyed this book as i cared for it and put a lot more effort into it then my other book, the story isn't over, even if this book is.

Be on the lookout, "UniTale: Universal Adventures" is out NOW!

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van UniTale: The Darkened rooms [Reader x StoryShift Chara] 🎉