Part 5

You slowly opened your eyes, yet again remembering where you were and the whole situation, you turned your head to see nothing but the room, you slowly sat up, wondering where Chara was, after about a minute of waiting for your brain to start working you got off the bed and grabbed the white shirt and jeans in the closet, you slowly got changed and walked out of the room and towards the main group, where everyone was sitting down and talking, there you saw Chara and Alex chatting, Chara spotted you and walked over.

"Good morning Y/n" she started

"morning" you replied back

"so, i was thinking about the answers you gave last night, and well, i decided to teach you how to use magic."

"do you think i can do it? i mean most humans can't."

"but remember, you're the Judge, and they can all use magic, at least to some degree."

"How exactly do you plan to teach me magic?"

"well i'm gonna tell you the basics, then the unique bits and then a quick spar demonstration thingy"

"where exactly do you plan to do it?"

"it seems the ceiling of the place we all woke up in has retracted, we can practice in there."

"alright then..."

"first however you need breakfast, you haven't eaten for a entire day now, that's probably gonna cause problems."

"fine, ill go try and make some toast or something."

Saying that you looked around the room you were all in, properly examining it for the first time, it had a marble table top and all kitchen utensils around it, practically being a lounge and kitchen at the same time due to the seats everywhere.

Eventually you found a toaster and bread, you put some butter on the toast you made and ate it, wondering about nothing in particular.

After eating you found Chara by the door to the corridor, she was holding your knife and hers, she gave it to you and you both walked out to the large room awaiting you.

"Okay, First thing about magic as a human, it's VERY tiring, so we will have to take a break every once in a while, Second: it's also good to have something solid to base your magical attacks off of, hence the knife, Third: Every magic user has a unique skill they can do, for example, i think i have two, the first one i have is 'short cuts' i can basically go anywhere provided the places i enter and leave are away from sight, ie a dark alleyway, my second is to learn another persons skills or abilities provided they aren't to taxing, so i can use my brothers blasters if i need to."

"thats very good and all, but how do i DO magic?"

"oh, right, first you need to focus all your energy into the object your basing your magic off of, if you can roughly remember the shape that works too. Afterwards try to keep the energy in that shape and try to project it forwards from behind you or somewhere else."

With these instructions you fully focused on the knife and how it felt, you then replicated it in your hand, and then suddenly a white knife with a red outline appeared there.

"Wow, your first try and you already summoned something, even if the knife itself is a bit distorted and intangible, that's very impressive, try and make it appear from behind you and zoom past like a projectile."

With the knife in your hand dissipating you did as Chara asked, a warped knife slowly flew past you as it then fell on the floor and dissipated like the other, like it was thrown.

"hmm, interesting, you definitely have the skill and potential to use magic, but for now i think it's best if you stick to the actual knife for now, and on the matter of knives, i'm going to throw some at you to see how good you can actually dodge."

before you had a chance to reply you saw a knife zoom past your face, you stumbled backwards as you saw another flying right for you, you quickly did a 90 degrees turn and saw it zoom past just like the other, as you slowly turned your head towards Chara you saw another knife too close to dodge, you attempted to make one of your own to knock it out of the sky but instead of focusing your energy into the knife, you panicked and focused it all around your body and instantly dispersed it,(play video here) after realising your mistake you quickly put your arms up to your face to protect yourself, only to realise the knife was moving incredibly slowly, you quickly dashed away to see every other knife moving slowly, and Chara's head slowly turning to face you, it was only then that everything seemed to go back to normal, all the knives dissipated as Chara looked towards you.

"Y-Y/n what was that?"

"i have no idea and im exhausted."

"you moved so quickly."

"i thought you were just moving slowly, i wasn't going any faster then normal"

"maybe to you..." Chara muttered

"Hmm? what is it?"

"i think, as unlikely as it may be, you can slow down time." (ZA WARUDO)

"really? i mean, sure we can do literal magic but, slowing down time is a bit far fetched dont you think?"

"either that or your senses went hyper and you didn't realise"

"either way, im just gonna sit down for a bit."

"yeah, i myself am getting a bit tired"

"so i think we can agree i slow down time"

"yeah..."

"do you think you could mimic it?"

"huh? oh god no, i don't want to think about how hard that would be"

"lets head back inside."

"alright, i know a shortcut"

Chara took your hand and walked towards a wall, as you were about to walk into it you appeared from behind a corner inside where the rest of the group were, they were all looking at you two randomly appearing.

"i-i-it's not what it looks like" You and Chara both stuttered out, you both turning extremely red.

"Chara and Y/n Sitting in a tree F-U-C-K-I-N-G" the class repeated that over and over, they only stopped when you called out "WE WERE PRACTICING FIGHTING"

"I bet you were on the offense with your sword" someone said

"we have kitchen knives and we were actually fighting" you responded

"why didn't you invite us then?" another voice called out

"YOU HAVE MACES, SWORDS, SOME DUDE HAS A GUN I THINK, WE WOULD INSTANTLY DIE!" you yelled

"righhhhhtttt, not that you dodge better then the rest of us combined"

you were done with this bullshit, you focused into creating a knife and shot it into the middle of the floor.

"we were practicing magic" you calmly said

the room was silent, nobody made a noise until randomly

"im sure Chara was wondering how those magic fingers worked ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" you knew it was the same guy who asked whether you and Jason 'did' anything in the corridor yesterday.

"OKAY WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT, YOU ALREADY ACCUSED ME OF HAVING SEX WITH JASON YESTERDAY AND NOW CHARA? YOU BETTER WISH YOU CAN DODGE THESE HANDS" you yelled out. Eventually someone put up their hand, it was a guy named Michael, you hated the bastard, he annoyed you every day by pushing you and insulting you and now you were done with his shit.

by focusing your magic all around yourself and releasing it suddenly you slowed down time (play video again here) and rushed over to him, punching him several times as fast as you could, he had no chance at defending against you, as you ran out of breath yet again time resumed, you had knocked him out almost instantly, you looked to the others.

"tell him when he wakes up 'thats what you get you perverted cunt'" you said to nobody in particular, you then walked off to your room, Chara following behind not far behind.