Part 6

You walked into your room and threw down the knife, you laid on your bed and scowled, that bastard would never learn when to toe the line, even if you had just demonstrated that you could mess him up beyond what could be fixed.

Chara walked in, but not before she poked her head around the door, as she walked towards you she asked

"you okay?"

you looked towards her.

"not really, i'm tired of his fucking shit, he never learns when to hold is tongue, the next time he pisses me off that much there will be at least one less of us."

"you really hate him that much huh? what did he do to get under your skin that much, besides those ludicrous claims earlier?"

"well lets go over in order, pushing me around at school, insulting me, insulting Jason, pushing Jason, occasionally slapping us, a lot of fucking shit"

"well you definitely proved a point just then."

"i hope i bloody did, for his sake at least."

"anyways, back on the topic of magic, I've never seen someone grasp it that quickly and already develop their own techniques within about 5 minutes, i'm really impressed" 

"you were right about it being tiring, I've never felt this exhausted that quickly."

"it gets easier the more you practice, i'm just very lazy however."

"and that's how i know we are alternate versions of each other."

"oh yeah? whats that supposed to mean? you trying to imply i cant have fun?" chara said while walking back and shutting the door, smiling as she did so

"I-i-i u-uhhhhh no?" you responded sort of scared

"is that so?" chara slurred as she got on the bed and crawled on top of you

"uh y-yes?" you replied blushing very deeply

"alright, i believe you, rest up, you wont feel the effects of magic just yet, ill tell you when it's time for dinner." She said as she got up

"thanks Chara."

"no problem, just rest up." she said as she walked out the door

as she told you, about five minutes later you were feeling even more exhausted then before, and eventually you fell asleep.

Sometime later you woke up, you sat up and rubbed your eye while stretching your other arm, you got off the bed and walked towards the door, where you saw Chara drinking a glass of water while noticeably trying to ignore Michael, you slowly walked towards the two.

"C'mon please????"

"no Michael, i have a boyfriend, and i'm not interested in being yours."

"he won't have to know"

"he will know, also you were slut shaming me thirty minutes ago, i'd be surprised if anyone forgave you that fast "

"how will he know hmmm???"

"ahem" you sarcastically cleared your throat.

Michael turned to you, instantly going slightly paler.

"H-huh? Oh, hey Y/N, whats up?"

"you know god damn well 'whats up' your a perverted cunt who just slut shamed Chara and thirty minutes later your trying to hit on her, i'm tired of your bullshit and would really appreciate it if you fucked off and didn't try anything else, cause she can do magic as well and if she really wanted to, she could kill you in a snap of her fingers."

"right, what are you gonna do if i don't huh? you gonna fire a magic knife at me? i have a mace, i'll swat that thing out of the sky."

"you didn't exactly dodge my punches earlier did you?" you fired back

"you caught me by surprise, i wasn't ready, ya know what, lets finish this outside."

"you really want to fight me? me? are you aware of what i can do?"

"yeah, lets go, right there right now"

"alright, but if i win you promise not to bother Chara anymore okay?"

"deal, if i win you can't tell me to stop doing anything else"

"alright then lets go i guess..."

you and Michael walked out of the room into the corridor, you then walked into the big room and looked at each other, weapons in hand.

"Hey Y/N, don't kill him alright!" Chara yelled from inside.

"fine"

you turned back to Michael, to your surprise he was already running at you swinging his mace. Due to your legs still slightly hurting from the ceiling incident you stood your ground and summoned two knives, you chucked one at his foot and one at the chain connecting the spiky ball to the handle, it broke.

the ball was now on the floor and Michael was running at you with a stick, he swung at you, however you caught it with your hand and lightly slashed across his head, not enough to be dangerous, but enough to draw blood, you kicked him back, watching him reach up to his forehead just to see blood covering his hand, he looked back at you.

"fine, you win."

"good to see you have some degree of sense about you Michael, now about the agreement."

"yeah yeah, i know, i won't hit on Chara anymore, but i gotta say, did you really have to ruin my shoes?"

"i did enough to know i could win but not burn out what degree of energy i gained from my nap."

"tch, burn in hell Y/N"

"i'll see you there too M"

you walked back inside, Chara wrapped you in a hug.

"oh thank god you didn't get hurt!" she said with her face in your chest

"weren't you the one telling me not to kill him?"

"yeah but... oh shut up i'm just glad your safe."

"heh, okay Chara."

You looked up to see everyone looking at you two, there was a awkward silence...

"uh, Chara?"

"mhm?"

"look around us."

Chara lifted her head and looked around, finding everyone's gaze attached to her.

"oh... uhhhhh..."

Everybody started laughing, at first it started out as a snicker, then a snort, then full blown laughter, you and Chara immediately went red yet again.

"sh-should we tell them?" you asked.

"that's up to you Y/N, i trust you with this decision."

"alright, lets tell them."

"okay, let me handle this."

Chara waited for everyone to stop laughing, as the last giggle died down she started to speak.

"ahem, Attention everybody! I would like to announce me and Y/N are dating! So please don't try to hit on me, i'm not interested and it will just be a waste of time."

Everybody looked at you two, before eventually turning towards each other and chatting amongst themselves.

"so uh, im still half asleep, im gonna head back to the room, wanna come with?" you asked Chara, who you had en-wrapped to your front.

"hmm, no thanks, i'll pass, i'll get you when we have dinner okay?"

"alright..."

you walked back to your room and shut the door, you changed into your pyjamas and leapt back onto the bed, you tucked yourself in and in no time you were fast asleep again.