Chapter Eight

A bright light woke me, and I sat up alone on the bed with half the covers pulled up, cocooning me. The light was coming from the dressing room, and Liam was sitting on the sofa pulling off his pants.

Liam didn't seem to be aware I had woken up. He probably didn't know how bright the light was. He put his pants on the lounge and stood up, pulling his trunks down. I hid my face, but not before I caught a glimpse of his sex, still half erect. Fucking hell! It was big. Not, 'oh my god, he's going to tear me apart' big, but big enough it would 'take a moment to get used to' big.

I slowly pulled the cover down to see better. Liam was facing away from me, and his gorgeous back and arse were on display. His body was so taut, and it seemed like his muscles rippled like waves beneath his skin as he moved.

He went to a draw and pulled out another pair of underwear. He reached into another draw where he got out a t-shirt. He put the trunks on and turned around, bringing the T-shirt with him as he made his way back to the bedroom. His hand went to turn the light off, but his eyes caught mine. I pulled the cover over my head, suddenly embarrassed.

"Too late, Sweetheart. I caught you." I groaned and pulled the blanket off my head, peeking out shyly. Liam was smiling and handed me his t-shirt. "Here, I thought you like to take your bra off before sleeping?"

"Thank you," I said, taking the shirt. I looked around, embarrassed again, thinking how I would do this without flashing Liam or looking like a 14-year-old in a change room. "Can I use your bathroom?"

"Of course." Liam pointed behind me to his en-suite. I got up, and Liam put his hand out to help me off the bed. He took the opportunity to pull me into a hug kissing me on the forehead. I hugged him back before making my way to the bathroom.

Liam chuckled as I walked away. "You have no idea how badly I want to smack your bum right now."

Momentarily shocked, I stopped dead. Then, gaging the distance between Liam and me and the distance to the bathroom, I thought, fuck it. I wriggled my bum at him, and he reacted just as I had hoped, growling and running towards me. I had less space to cover, and giggling, I ran into the bathroom, slamming the door just before he reached me. I heard him laughing on the other side of the door.

"You're a brat." I heard him say through the door.

"You love it," I shouted back.

"Hmm, you're lucky I gave you my word, or you'd be in trouble right now. Hurry up in there. I want to hold you again."

The admission made me shiver. I hurriedly went to the toilet and put the t-shirt on. It was far too big and covered me to mid-thigh. When I came out, Liam had put my clothes on the chair in the corner of the room, and I popped my bra on top. Liam was in bed under the covers, and when I came over, he pulled them back and patted the bed beside him.

I got in. Liam covered me and grabbed me to spoon me. He made a noise of contentment as he snuggled into me, one arm cradling my neck, the other curling around my body, cupping my breast over his shirt. He breathed deeply into my hair. "You smell so good." I wiggled in closer and felt his erection twitch against my bottom.

"Are you warm enough?" He asked. Was he just going to ignore the fact that he was poking me? Fine, two can play at that game.

"Yes, you're very hot." I stretched and wriggled some more against him and turned my head slightly to look at him while licking my lips.

Liam took my chin in his hand. "Be careful, Sweetheart. I'm only just controlling my urges here."

I did like teasing him, but it wasn't fair. I had said no to any more than this. Not that if I did tease him more he would have an excuse to do something I didn't want. But I wouldn't do that to him. Well, not on our first date anyway. "Sorry."