Chapter Sixteen

Authors note: Now some fluff and a bit of get to know your sexual likes and dislikes. You know, where adults tell each other what they like and don't like, what they'd like to explore, etc., so they are on the same page and learn each other's boundaries.

I wanted to stay in his arms and sleep. I'm sure Liam did too, as I heard his breath slowing, and he started to snore lightly. I wasn't sure I wanted to clean up his mess, so I kissed his cheek, and he woke up. "Liam, you better take that off."

He looked confused for a minute, and I pointed with my chin. "Oh shite, did I fall asleep?"

"Just for a minute," I said, smiling.

"Bloody hell girl, the things you do to me." He kissed my forehead and got up on wobbly legs, and went into my ensuite to clean himself up.

"Do you want to have a shower?" I called through the door, dragging my arse off the bed. My legs were a bit wobbly too, so I sat on the edge of the bed for trying to regain my equilibrium before getting up.

"Together?" He called out.

I smiled at the thought, remembering my earlier fantasy. "Sure."

He poked his head out. "I'll get the water going, shall I?"

"Sure, I'll grab you a towel. Do you want your bag?"

He did, so I got towels, and his bag then went into the bathroom.

My ensuite shower was big. Andy and I had renovated it about six months after moving in. The shower took up a whole wall, tiled with light grey marble in a herringbone style from floor to ceiling. There were two shower heads, one on each opposing wall. A tiled bench ran along the back wall, and there was a generous recessed space for soap and shampoo.

Liam had turned both sets of taps on, and the bathroom was rapidly steaming up. He was already in the shower, and I watched him while I pretended to get ready to go in. Liam's whole body was under the water, his head was tilted back, and his hand were in his hair, rinsing out the shampoo. His body was phenomenal with his smooth, lightly tanned skin and perfectly proportioned muscles. He looked so powerful, so strong, so determined, so fucking dominant.

He stepped out of the water and caught me staring. He stood there and let me look at him. I swallowed hard, opened the glass shower screen door, and went in.

The door was barely shut, and I felt Liam behind me, wrapping his arms around my middle. He sat on the bench and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed my back, and I let the heat of the water soothe me. I hummed contently, "this is nice."

Liam gave a short grunt of agreement. He let me go, put some body wash on my sponge, and washed my back before cleaning my arms and stomach. Then Liam washed my breasts, and I felt him stir. He couldn't be ready to go again. Could he?

Then he parted my legs and washed me there. Feeling exposed, I grabbed the sponge and told him that I'm quite capable of cleaning myself.

A smirk crept over Liam's face. "Back to being shy, are you? It's too late, Sweetheart. I know it's an act." Cue the furious blushing! "I don't know why you're so embarrassed. We did those things together."

"I know. It's not that. I mean, it is, but it's..." I sighed. I took a moment to work out what I wanted to say before continuing. "I get worried about the things I like in bed. I like just regular sex and making love with someone when you're in love. Sometimes you need that gentle intimacy, right? But I also like..." I trailed off, too self-conscious to continue.

"Can I wash your hair?" Liam asked. Grateful he didn't push the issue, I agreed and closed my eyes as he massaged my head. I wasn't thankful for long because then he said, "Tell me what you like."