Chapter Fifteen

Authors note: This chapter is very spicy. Very strong language, adult themes and sex.

"Ask me again," Liam said, stroking my hair. His eyes were hooded as he stared into mine. Liam's voice almost sounded like he was begging. He had heard me.

I swallowed. Did I still want to? Yes, I did. But the words were stuck now. "Do you have a condom?" I said instead. He pointed to a couple of packets on my bedside. "You're prepared, a regular Boy Scout." I tried to lighten the mood.

But Liam wasn't going to be diverted. "Do you still want me to fuck you?" His lips and chin glistened, wet from me. I wanted to lick his lips.

I didn't play around this time. No hesitation, I wanted him. "Yes. I want you to fuck me."

Liam's lips crushed mine, his passion seemingly not controlled anymore. I kissed him back with as much fervour as he had given me, tasting myself on his lips.

I reached between our bodies and found him. I held him in my hand, working him, feeling how hard he was. Liam gasped, breaking our kiss. He watched my hand as it moved. I wanted to put it in my mouth, feel it with my tongue, make him cum.

My arousal made me brave, and I had an idea. "Can I put the condom on?" Liam nodded. For once, it appeared he was the one who couldn't speak. "Pass me one?" He did. "Should I use my hands or mouth?"

He blinked several times. "Sorry?" He managed to say.

"Should I put the condom on with my hands?" Liam shook his head. "With my mouth?" Liam nodded. "Say it." I grinned, teasing and throwing his own words back at him. I opened the wrapper.

Liam took a moment, then his eyes narrowed, and his look was savage. He spoke with a deep gravelly voice, "put it on with your very sexy, very fuckable and completely filthy mouth." Heat rushed between my legs.

I indicated he should roll over, and I positioned myself between his thighs. This was the first time I had really seen Liam naked, not just catching a quick glimpse. I took a moment to take it in. He was so fucking stacked with great, thick, muscular legs. His chest was massive, broad and well defined. His pecs stood out, as did his lats which seemed to fan-out from his back like little wings when he put his arms behind his head. His abs were like a washboard, firm and hard. His classic v-shaped body was just, well, fucking amazing.

"Enjoying the sights?" Liam asked.

"Oh, yes, very much. Over here is nice." I said as I kissed one of his pectorals. "Over here is quite satisfactory," I kissed just above his belly button. "I quite like this bit here." I licked the crease at the top of Liam's thighs and continued down.

"Oh, fucking hell." Liam's whole body jumped. Sensitive area, I noted to myself.

I kissed his thigh and trailed my kisses up to his balls. I took one in my mouth, sucking gently and massaging it with my tongue. Liam seemed to hiss, and I looked up at him to make sure I wasn't hurting him. Nope, his face didn't look in pain. I watched Liam as I took hold of his shaft.

I let him out of my mouth, then slowly licked my way up his sex, along the underside, all the way to the tip. His smooth skin felt good against my tongue. I tasted him, salty but not unpleasant. Liam swore and breathed my name.

I checked the condom, put it between my lips, pinching the end between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I held it there as I placed it onto the tip of Liam's erection. Using my lips, I unrolled the condom down his shaft.

Liam watched my every move as my mouth took him in. His eyes widened, and his jaw dropped as I nearly made it to the base of his cock before I had no room left in my mouth and did the last bit by hand.

"Where the fuck did you learn that?" Liam said when I finished.

I shrugged. "Uni," I said, trying to sound casual. My grin gave me away.

Liam made a half growl and half chuckle sound from his throat and flipped me onto my back. He took my breasts in his hands, squeezing them. He put his head between them, kissing them and feeling them against his bearded skin.

Then he changed position, his weight covered me, and I felt him against my entrance. He kissed me softly, almost sweetly, his tongue a tender probe in my mouth.

He put his face above mine. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded and kissed him in reply, pulling him closer.

He entered me slowly, gently, letting me get used to his size. He groaned in my mouth as I raised my hips and widened my legs to give him more access. "You're still so wet," he whispered into my mouth.

In a final thrust from us both, I felt our bodies meet. "Oh fuck, you're so tight." I deliberately contracted my core around him, holding him tight. I knew those pelvic floor exercises were good for something.

"Fucking hell!" He cried out as he put one hand on my hip and held me still a moment. With deliberate slowness, he pulled back and began to rock his hips. It was an agonisingly slow rhythm. He lifted his chest, rested his weight on his hand next to my head, and watched himself move in and out of me.

Although seeing him enjoy watching was, well fucking hot, it was too slow. I needed it harder, faster, rougher. I wanted it to hurt. I tried to move with him, encourage him to go faster, but he held me down with his hand on my hip. I tried to tell him I wanted more, but I couldn't get the words to form, so I did the only thing I could think of. I pulled his shoulder to my lips, and I bit him.

The growl that came from his throat made me clench up again, and I was worried I had hurt him. When my eyes met his, I saw they were dark with lust.

"So that's how you want it." He said. He grinned almost sadistically and roughly thrust into me.

"Oh fuck, yes," I called. Without pulling out, Liam lifted one of my legs and brought them together, forcing me to turn on my side. He got on his knees and leaned on his elbows over me.

"If you want it hard, then that's what you'll get." I was suddenly scared as I looked over my shoulder. His hair was wild, curls a mess. The first signs of perspiration were showing on his forehead. His eyes shined with desire. He looked sexy as fuck.

He didn't take it easy on me. Liam grunted with effort as he fucked me, the force of each thrust pushing me up the bed so much I had to brace my hands on the headboard. I rocked against him, our bodies colliding with a slap each time. One of Liam's hands reached between my legs, and his thumb made small circles against my clit. I felt myself get closer to the edge, but my climax was still painfully out of reach. I was so close.

Liam whispered in my ear, "you keep this up, and you're going to make me cum. I thought you were so fucking innocent, so fucking shy, but you're not, are you?" I shook my head. "You fucking love it. You love being fucked like this, don't you?" I nodded, words not coming out of my mouth, just incoherent, involuntary cries of pleasure and pain. The two sensations seemed to duel with one another, and the results were intoxicating.

Liam gripped my hair in his fist. He pulled back and exposed my neck, his thumb still strumming my spot. "Show me how much you love it. I want to feel you cum on my cock." He bit at my neck. It was what I needed to snap finally, and waves of pleasure filled me. Liam rode them out with me, and I could feel my orgasm milking him. "Fuck, that's so fucking good. You're so fucking good."

Letting out a guttural roar, Liam slammed himself deep within me. As my peak subsided, I felt his release. I watched, captivated as his body contracted, every muscle tight, a few beads of sweat ran down his face as he made his final thrusts deep. When it was over, the tension seemed to leave his body. He fell, spent and exhausted behind me, panting and pulling me close to his chest.

Authors note:

Thanks for reading. Please vote or comment if you enjoyed this chapter. It's much appreciated!