Chapter Twenty-Four

Authors Note: Some more sexy time.

Thanks for reading.

It took over an hour to get to Liam's place. Sydney peak hour traffic was a bloody nightmare, especially on a Friday afternoon. By the time I neared Liam's house, I was drained.

I picked up a bit when I pulled into his garage. As he said, the door was open. I parked my car and got out gingerly, almost scared to open my car door in case I hit the car next to mine. It was a 2021 Jag-F Type V8 R, and it was fucking sex. It was black with tan leather seats and a black interior. I circled the car noting the red callipers and black wheels.

I tried to peer inside, but it was too reflective. I cupped a hand around my eyes to reduce the glare, and as my palm touched the glass, the car beeped.

"Holy fucking shit cunt!" I yelled and jumped back about 10 metres. I leaned against my car and took deep breaths, my heart racing.

"Did I scare you?" I heard Liam say. He was standing in the doorway, and his whole body seemed to be twitching, trying to hold back a laugh. He was dressed casually, jeans and a t-shirt with an unzipped hoodie. I stared daggers at him.

"Yeah, you did, you bastard." My heart was beating like a drum in my chest.

"I just wanted to open the car door for you so you could see inside." He came over to me. He still had a grin on his face as he stood in front of me, hands in his jacket pockets. Then the whole building rumbled, and I jumped again only to realise it was just the garage door closing. "Sorry I couldn't help it." He laughed, showing me the remote before pocketing it again.

I couldn't stay mad. It was pretty funny. I tried to suppress my smile. Liam leaned forward and rested his hands on my car, trapping me between his arms. I didn't have to try not to laugh anymore; I had to try not to melt. He leaned into me, pressing me between his body and my car. Instinctively my legs parted for him. His body dipped slightly, and I felt his thigh slip between my legs. As he stood to his full height, his thigh lifted me until I was on my toes and rubbed deliciously against me.

I thought he would kiss me. Instead, he said, "I missed you." He put a hand on the side of my neck, his thumb caressing my cheek. Then he moved his hand around my neck and gently gripped my throat before moving down my chest, resting between my breasts. His eyes followed the path of his hand, then closed briefly. When he opened them, they were blazing with heat.

"I missed you too," I whispered.

He leaned his forehead into mine, our noses touching. "Your heart's beating so fast. I didn't mean to scare you that much." He delicately rubbed his nose against me.

"It's not just because you scared me. It's being near you." I wriggled against him until I could feel his thigh in just the right place. I rocked against it, trying to soothe the ache I felt.

He kissed me then. Rough and hungry. There was no foreplay, no soft kisses to start, only passionate, all-consuming kisses. His skin, rough with stubble, stung my lips as I kissed him back. Grinding against his thigh, I could feel his hardness was obvious and impossible to ignore. I held onto his arms, relishing the feel of his muscles. I wanted all of him, and I let my hands explore his shoulders and back. Liam did his own exploring, not just of my mouth, but his hands covered my chest, squeezing at my breasts. His hand went under my shirt and resumed its assault on my breasts, fingertips grazing against my hard nipples. Liam didn't stop kissing me. He felt so hard it must be uncomfortable confined as it was.

His kisses paused, but his body didn't. He lifted one of my thighs to his waist. He held me there, squeezed under his arm while he ran his hand up my thigh and gripped my arse. My bones felt like rubber, and my neck fell back as he used this new position to rub against my centre. With my throat bared to him, he kissed my neck, his tongue massaging deep into me and sucking my skin.