September 7th, 2021

Let the magic begin

******

Well, I'm back. 4th year of this shit. Hogwarts has never seemed so

what's the word?

oh yeah

boring.

I mean I missed Ginny and Hermione so much, don't get me wrong.

Living with my pureblood mother over the summer though, not ideal. I wish I could just live full time at the Burrow. I love her (most of the time), but sometimes she loves to bring up the fact that I got sorted into Gryffindor, even though she was a Slytherin, not all people are like their parents. She scolds me relentlessly whenever the topic is brought up. It drives me crazy.

Anyways, I think for a second how different life would be if my mother isn't who she was, if I was normal. I mean I miss my friends back in New York, but London is pretty grand. The food is FANTASTIC here.

Well I make it to my dorm after a long day of classes and Quidditch to find a note on my bed, its from Hermione, she asked me to meet her in the Library (where else would she be), and that it is important.

I walk to library and just admire this breathtaking school for a minute

holy shit...

Its gorgeous.

I make it to the Library and walk to the empty table where only Hermione sat and mention, "Mione what is this about, it better be important, I have a Transfiguration test to study for"

she replies "It's about him, I can't stop thinking about him, its driving me crazy".

I play dumb for a second and ask who, even though I know exactly what she's talking about, "who?"

Mione quietly whispers "Draco, Draco Malfoy".

Big shocker there, its been obvious she has a crush on him since a few days ago, Draco came up and said hi to me in the Great Hall during breakfast (our families are "friends"), he was just asking about divination and when he noticed Mione sitting next me he said hey to her as well, this girl blushed and smiled, her head facing down. I knew from that moment on she liked Malfoy.

I look up at her pleading face and answer with " Malfoy? Woah didn't expect that, and this is a problem because...?" She snaps back with
" Because Ron and Harry despise him!" No shit they do.

I think for a moment then mutter "Mione its late, lets go up to our dorm before Flitch notices, we'll chat more about this tomorrow, c'mon."

She calmly replies " Yes, lets go." Her and I walk up to our dorm to find Ginny already asleep, I guess no late night partying tonight, a little strange considering its a Monday night.

I take a shower and get ready for bed, I slip on my v neck cropped tank top and my plaid pj pants. I look out the window for a moment and take a few deep breathes, I'm toast for my Transfiguration test.