Xoxo, Ronald Weasley

A/N: Hello all you lovely human beings!! This is unfortunately going to be the final chapter of this story. I have no motivation to keep writing it and I feel its been dragged on for too long. I hope you guys understand and enjoy this last chapter! Also thank you SO MUCH for 350+ reads! That is truly insane to me, thank you guys so much! I will be starting a new story, which will be mcyt/dsmp based, the authors note is uploaded! Let me know if you want more Ron related/harry potter related stories in the future! Much love and enjoy!

~fantasy

I wake up, forgetting I came to sleep in Ron's arms the night before. I felt his warm touch on my body, making me feel safe and protected. He was the one. I just knew it. I wonder it too...

~

A few hours later, Ron woke up and whispered, not knowing if I was awake or not

"Good morning love", he said in his sleepy and raspy voice.

"Morning" , I whispered with a smile as I rolled over to face him. The smiles didn't last for long, as I suddenly realized

We leave school for winter break tomorrow, and I still haven't packed anything.

Shit.

~

December 12th, 2021

The burrow still looks the same. Home. This is where I belong. I arrive there, Molly greets me with a huge hug, so happy to see Ron and I. She let us inside, and I place my stuff in my room. Hermione, Ginny and I were bunking together, we were situated in the room across from Harry's and Ron's.

How desperately I wanted to room with Ron, then I could sleep in his arms every night, without a care in the world.

We get settled, and Molly calls everyone down for dinner. I sit beside Mione and Ginny, with Ron sitting across from me. Molly picks up her glass, and begins a toast

"How lovely it is to have all my children with me, as well as their wonderful friends. Thank you for making every break so enjoyable. Now eat up!"

We all begin to clink our glasses after Molly's heartwarming speech. She always felt like a second mother to me. My mom and I act like sisters together, so having Molly really makes me feel like I have a true family. I know I know, corny. But it's true.

We finish eating, and all go up to our rooms and get ready for bed.

"Harry and I are going into the basement to watch a movie, I'll be back in a few hours, goodnight!" Ginny blurted as she bolted for the door, she was so happy to finally get some alone time with Harry. As if she hasn't gotten enough.

I decide to go visit Ron, since he'd be alone in his room, Mione was just reading, so I knew she wouldn't mind.

I knock on his door

"Hey Ron, it's just me, can I come in?"

No response

I knock again

"RON! You alive in there? I'm just gonna come in if you don't answer me!"

No response again.

What could he possibly be doing?

"RON I'M COMING IN!!!"

I barge in, to find him no where to be found.

What?

Then I hear the water running, you dumbass he's in the shower.

I decide to sit on his bed and wait for him to finish, it couldn't be that much-

As I thought this Ron walks out with just a towel covering his lower half. Not an unusual sight.

"OH merlin...why hello, to what do I owe this pleasure?" Ron start to say as he walks to his closet to grab his pajamas.

"Just wanted to visit, since Ginny and Harry are probably making out downstairs", I snark at him, he grabs his pajamas and heads for his bathroom.

"Oh and you want to do the same, but with me?" He comments as he walks into the bathroom, and closes the door to change.

I decide to act sarcastic and act out:

"Oh Ronald Billius Weasley, marry me. I am so in love with you. Please except my hand in marriage." I start to giggle half through. Ron walks out the bathroom fully clothed, with his cute wet messy hair.

"Oh is that a proposal? Well I accept". He yells as he jumps onto the bed and tackles me. He begins to tickle me, that fucker.

"AHH RON!!" He takes me by surprise, he tackles me so now I'm on top of him, hands laid on his muscular chest, craving more.

"So, enjoying winter break so far" He crooks out, he grabs a strand of my hair and starts playing with it.

"This is a pretty good start" I whisper to him, pulling self up to his lips and kissing him. I was wrong.

This is a perfect start to winter break.

~

December 24, 2021 (The day before Christmas)

"AH YOU ACTULLY HIT ME!" I yell at Fred in the heat of a snowball fight. I make a fresh one and aim right for Fred.

Some how he managed to dodge it, that bastard. We keep playing until everyone gets too cold, and walks inside for some homemade hot cocoa that Molly made us. I start to go inside, when I feel a cold burst hit my back.

I look behind me to see Ron giggling. I run up to him and try to tackle him, but I end up just jump hugging him.

"Oh so that's how you wanna try and play? Ron boasts

"Yes. It. IS." As I say this Ron moves his arms, and gently tackles me to snow, trying not to hurt me. We roll around in the snow, constantly trying to get on top of the other. I eventually win, I chuckle, me being right on top of him. We gaze into each others eyes for a moment. He has the most dreamy ocean blue eyes, I could quite literally get lost in them. Ron tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and smiles. He rolls over, causing me to fall off.

Ron slowly gets up, he puts his finger in the snow, and starts to spell out something.

I inch closer to it, but I am stopped by Ron:

"NO, no don't look yet", he gently says to me, I slowly back away, giving him his space.

After a few moments, he gets up.

"Okay, you can look now"

"Thank you" I mutter as he hoists me up, he covers my eyes, and tells me walk forward.

He slowly takes his hands off my eyes, but my eyes are still closed

"Open your eyes dear", He slowly whispers into my ear, causing a lightning feeling to run through my body, my mind racing with anticipation. I open them and look down, written in the snow:

I love you

Xoxo, Ronald Weasley

A/N: AND THATS THE END! What happens after is up to your imagination. I hope you all loved Xoxo, Ronald Weasley. I learned so much writing this story, and I am so proud of it, given it was my first story! If you want more updates or just a friend follow my tik tok account!

geminih0e15

If you need to talk, my dms are open, as well as my instagram dm's, my account is linked in the first tik tok account, you are beautiful and perfect!!

More stories coming in the future! Thank you for all the votes and views, it means the absolute world to me! Follow for more, have a great day loves <3

Bye for now

-fantasy