Never Ending Cycle

I've never ran so fast in my life, Ron needs to know the truth. It's 2:30am why am I doing this? Never mind that, I'm pretty sure he's in the Astronomy Tower, that's the place he goes to think, he's gotta be there. I quickly approach and run up the stairs, and guess who was right. I see him standing right at edge, holding the rail. The wind blowing right at him. I quietly walk up to him, almost too nervous to speak to him. I put my hand on his shoulder, but he moves away as I do. Oh no. I say "Ron talk to me...please". He looks at me solemnly and reply's "what is there to talk about? Seriously, you've obviously have feelings for-" I cut him off by putting my finger to his lips and whispering "Ron we aren't dating, I've never had feelings for him, I have no idea what you heard but I let him down, I promise. And you were right, the way I look at him, is quite the opposite of how I look at you..." In that moment his eyes widen, then went back normal "But I heard words like "'I love you"", oh great "Ron, I said 'I love you, just not in a romantic way'", he walks away and looks at me "You know what? You...you-" holy shit Ron is getting angry, I- "YOU ARE SO FUCKING CONFUSING YOU KNOW THAT? ONE MINUTE YOUR ALL OVER ME THE NEXT WE ACT LIKE STRANGERS! I CAN'T KEEP GOING IN THAT CYCLE, NOTHING EVER HAPPENS TETRINO, NOTHING!!" He's right, but I can't admit it, because I have valid reasons to blame him with, because he's obviously blaming me for this "cycle", I look at him and start to walk forward "WEASLEY ARE YOU KIDDING?! HALF THE TIME I SEE YOU, YOU HAVE NO GODDAMN SHIRT ON!! YOU WHISPER IN MY EAR AND CALL ME BEAUTIFUL THAN ACT LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED WTF?!" Point made. It starts raining, thankfully the Astro Tower has a roof, but no windows...

Ron starts to really get angry "WELL MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE IM TRYING TO HINT THAT MAYBE OH I DON'T KNOW MAYBE THAT I AM COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY IN LOVE WITH YOU?! JESUS CHRIST A MINUTE CAN'T GO BY WITHOUT YOU CROSSING MY GODDAMN MIND...."

holy shit, did he just....

I decided to reply "RON I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH YOU TOO, I ADMIRE YOU SO MUCH, I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU EVER.....WHY ARE WE STILL YELLING?!" Ron replys "I DON'T KNOW....UGH I HATE YOU TETRINO!!" He starts walking closer to me, water droplets on his clothes, face and red hair... "I HATE YOU MORE WEASLEY, I HATE YO-"

Right as I was about to finish that sentence, Ron comes up, grabs my face, and plants his soft lips onto mine, as we share the most passionate kiss. In that moment time stopped. I feel so at peace and joyful, he's the one. It feels so right. He feels so right. My one and only love. It feels like we kiss for hours, after he lifts his lips off mine he looks at me in my grass green eyes, and strokes me cheek, just admiring me as I do the same to him.

"I love you" he whispers

I laugh a little and grab his hand on my face and whisper back:

"I love you too Ronald Weasley" right after I finish that lovely and heartfelt sentence, I grab his face and we kiss once more.

Am I dreaming?

A/N: Hey everyone! The moment we have all been waiting for! I hope you all have enjoyed this series thus far, just because you and Ron have just shared your first kiss, does not mean this series is coming to an end! I will continue this series all the way through with lots more twists and turns and romantic connections shared between you and Ron! Thank you so much for all the support, next part coming out shortly!