Slytherin vs Gryffindor

A/N: Hey y'all!! Thank you so much for the votes! I really appreciated it <3,  this chapter will be focused on the Slytherin vs Gryffindor Quidditch game! Yes there will still be some Ron action, but it will in the very beginning! I hope you enjoy! 

I tried not not wake Ron as I got out of bed, it was 9:00am, and the game started at 10:30am, meaning I have to be there by 10:00am. 

As I swing up legs out of bed, Ron rolls over, and in his sexy morning voice he whispers

"Hey, don't leave, cuddle with me love....please?" Aww how cute, but I had to start getting ready if I wanted to make it to the field on time.

"Ron, I have to get ready for quidditch, I'll cuddle with you later sleepyhead", I walk to the other side of the bed and I lean down and kiss his forehead

"I'll be in the bathroom okay, come say bye before you go", I whisper. He smiles and nods his head. I play with his hair for a few seconds. I walk to my bathroom and brush my teeth, as well as wash my face. As I start to brush my hair, I feel hands grab my waist and pull me close

"Ah, oh my goodness Ronnn, it's too early...", we both look in the mirror and smile, I grab his face and give him one last kiss on the cheek, he holds me for a few more seconds, then whispers in my ear:

"Alright, I'm gonna go, I'll see you out there, come find me after the game", AHHHHHH I love him so much, can he just ask me out already jeez.

"Okay, see you then" I whisper back, and with that he leaves and I get into my uniform and grab my broomstick. I wonder if Ginny is already at the field or if she's still with Harry. I know Ron is heading to the Great Hall, but Harry also has to play today. Oh shit. I better go check.

~

I start heading over to Harry's dorm, as I come down the stairs I see Mione walking up the stairs, looking dreadful,

"MIONE? Oh honey, go shower please and I'll see you after the game okay? I love you.." , she looked at me and nodded, acknowledging how horrid she felt.

I walked to Harrys dorm and went inside to find no one. Thank god. They must be on the field. Lets hope...

~

I got to the field right on time to find everyone already flying around and practicing, so I hopped on my broom and got to work. I practice flying around for a little bit, then holding the quaffle while flying, kinda hard but very fun. I love flying on my broom, its like riding a roller coaster :).

I finish practicing and Oliver Wood calls us over for a team meeting, he starts:

"Alright, this match is against Slytherin, but we have beat them many times before, and McGonagall but an anti-cheating spell on the field, so no more cheating for those bastards. Anyways, stay sharp and keep your head up, now c'mon lets get in formation"

Well that was enlightening. On our team, Wood is our keeper, Harry is our seeker, Fred and George are Beaters, and finally Ginny, Angelina and I are the chasers. We are very very good, and normally win any and every game. We get in formation, and now, let the game begin.

~

Madame Pooch lets the quaffle and the bloudgers go, and we are off. Slytherin gets the quaffle first, they try to make a goal but Wood blocks it. He throws the quaffle to me, and I head straight for their hoops. I zig-zag around the Slytherin players, many thoughts rushing through my head. I get bumped into by Malfoy, their seeker, what was the purpose? I don't know, but I keep my eye on the hoops. As I near, I through the quaffle into the highest hoop and make a goal! Great way to start the game!!

~

At half time, we circle up, the score being Gryffindor 70, and Slytherin 90. Wood doesn't look like he's in the mood for a pep talk, so Harry takes over. I don't see how we are loosing since most of the Slytherin players looked hungover, I mean same but at least I play well. Harry starts:

"Alright c'mon guys, we are doing great, lets just keep an eye out for the bloudgers and the snitch, I will try my best, but so do all of you. Now let's go out there and WIN!"

The pep talk gets the team pretty hyped up, so we go back out there. Lets whoop their asses.

~

3 minutes left. THREE MINUTES FUCKING LEFT. Slytherin is still beating us: Gryff 140, Slyth 170. I keep trying to make goals, but Ginny is so hungover, same with Fred and George. Shit.

Then out nowhere, I see the snitch, I fly over to Harry

"HARRY! THE SNITCH!" I point to it and he is off. Malfoy notices and follows. What have I done.

They race for the snitch bumping into one another...

They go under the stadium. What a surprise.

I hear bumps and crashing under the stadium, and finally....

HARRY COMES OUT WITH THE SNITCH!! THE CLUTCHHHHH

~

I go to my dorm and shower after the game, as I dry my hair, I remember

I didn't see Ron at the game

Oh no.

What has he done now...