Chapter 1

A/N: This story was requested by LazyAu_Friends, I hope you enjoy this!

Dream's P.O.V:
      I walked to the front door of my house. I had just gotten done spreading and absorbing positivity for the day, so now, I was feeling completely drained of energy.
      I lived by myself in a two story home in Dreamtale. The home consisted of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, dining area, basement, and attic! It had a front porch, and a small garden out back, there was also a set of swings hanging from a tree out front. It also had a clear view of the Tree of Feelings, or what was left of it at least.
    I walked up to my bedroom and changed into a light yellow turtleneck and black leggings. Then, I opened the nightstands drawer, grabbing the blade that was hidden inside and closing said drawer. I went to the bathroom, rolled up my sleeves, and slipped off my gloves. I brought the blade to my arm and sliced the bone, 1 cut, 2 cuts, 3 cuts, 4 cuts, I repeated this process to my other arm. The I started waiting for the blood to stop dripping from my arms so I could bandage them. Once the blood stopped I proceeded to wrap them in bandages and slip my gloves back on, hiding my blade so no one could find it.
     I walked out of the bathroom and went down to the living room, I felt eyes prying on me, " 'Sigh', what do you want Shattered?" I asked the goopy ghost that followed me everywhere. Shattered had been with me since before the apple incident, he has also been one of my closest 'friends' besides Nightmare, but Nightmare didn't know about my depression, unlike Shattered. I heard Shattered sigh, "You okay? Seems like you had a pretty rough day." He asked me, I knew he could feel my real emotions, no matter how much I hid them... I shook my head, "A lot of people came to me with problems... And I didn't get enough positive energy." I mumbled the last part, but Shattered still heard it, "Dream, you need to stop giving so much of yourself away!" Shattered lectured me, he did this a lot actually. I mumbled an 'I know' before grabbing a book and reading it on the dark gray sofa.

Shattered's P.O.V:
    I watched Dream start to read, and ignore me, I grumbled in annoyance and sat down next to him. Wrapping my tendrils around him as a form of comfort... I wish that Dream would tell someone else about this, it was really having a bad effect on him...

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this! See ya in the next chapter!