Chapter 8

Nightmare's P.O.V:
         I spun my head around to see a ghastly figure that looked very similar to Dream under the blankets. He had goop similar to mine, but with a Golden tint instead of a cyan one, he also had his own tendrils that were wrapped around Dream, while he was also taller than Dream he was shorter than me.
     "Wha- who are you!?" I whisper yelled as to not wake up Dream, "Oh, my name is Shattered!" The goopy looking Dream said with a gentle smile. "I'm from another Multiverse." He responded before I could even ask. "Thanks for helping Dream by the way." Shattered said tiredly, seeming to become more visible, "It's 'yawn' fine, we'll talk more 'yawn' in the morning. Gnight..." I answered sleepily.

[In the morning]

Shatterd's P.O.V:
    I was the first one awake, I decided to use my phisical body. I climbed out of bed when I heard a grown come from Dream, "Ugghh, my head." I heard him mumble, I chuckled, "Morning Dreamy." I spoke softly. I turned slightly to look at him, "Huh? What is Nighty doing here?" He groaned, "He came over yesterday, you passed out and he stayed the night. Anyway I'm going to make breakfast!" I replied, Dream nodded.
     I went downstairs and entered the kitchen. I got some ingredients to cook pancakes, bacon, and eggs.
    It didn't take too long to cook, so I was done within the hour. I quickly, and quietly went upstairs and opened the bedroom door. I walked over to Dream and Nightmare and gently shook them awake.
    I heard a groan come from Nightmare as he lifted his head from the bed. Dream followed soon after, "Morning 'yawn' Shattered" Dream mumbled, "Morning, I made breakfast." I replied, "I'm still confused on who you are." Nightmare stated, me and Dream chuckled, "Name's Shattered!" I replied to him, "We'll be down shortly Shattered." Dream told me. I nodded and made my way back downstairs and set the table.
     After breakfast, we sat on the couch and started watching UnderNova. Dream sat in-between me and Nightmare, "You okay Dream" I heard Nightmare ask, he nodded hesitantly. I felt a tendril wrap around me and pull me towards Nightmare as Dream was lifted onto our laps.
     I blushed and rested my skull on Nights shoulder and wrapped my tendrils around Dream and Nightmare, who did the same.

Nightmare's P.O.V:
      I wrapped my tendrils around Shattered and Dream, I will admit, they both were so damn cute! I felt Shattered rest his head on my shoulder, as Dream rested his head on my chest. "Thank you..." I heard Shattered mumble, "Why are you thanking me?" I asked confused, I felt his gaze drift as his tendrils twitched. "If you hadn't come when you did, Dream would've been... We wouldn't be here..." I heard him trail off.
     I wrapped my arm around him, "Just curious, why do you look like Dream?" I asked,  I felt him stiffen, "That's because I am a Dream- er, was. I'm from a different multiverse, after I ate the black apple things didn't exactly go well. Eventually I almost couldn't take it, but then Dream found me and helped me. So yea..." He trailed off. He didn't need to say anything for me to figure out that he didn't have a good relationship with his Nightmare.
     I brought both Dream and Shattered closer to me, I felt both cuddle into my shoulder and chest. I wasn't going to let anyone hurt these two... EVER!

A/N: I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Sorry it's so late, I was busy with school.
(611 Word Count)