Chapter 7

Dream's P.O.V:
    It has been a few days sense the sleepover, the blizzard had finally stopped. So, I decided to take a walk through an Au and spread some positivity.
    I was walking through Safetale copy #24, when I ran into someone. "OW! Watch it!" The bunny girl yelled back at me, "Sorry Miss!" I replied. She turned around to face me, "Oh, it's the freak that couldn't even protect his own friend!" She stated then turned and walked away, leaving me in shock.
   After a few hours I went home, that bunny girls words kept running through my head. Tears welled up in my 'eyes' and I went upstairs and Into the bathroom. I grabbed my hidden blade and took off my gloves, bandages, and sleeves.
  I brought the blade to my arms and started cutting, blood  started dripping off my arms, "HEY DREAM! I'M HERE!" The noise startled me, causing me to cut deeper into my bone than I normally did. I could tell that it was Nightmare who has yelled, I had forgotten that he was coming this afternoon, "I-I'M IN THE B-BATHROOM! I'LL B-B-BE OUT IN A-a sec..." I yelled out, quieting down at the end.
    I started trying to get the tears to stop flowing from my eye sockets, when I heard a knock at the door, "Dream, is something wrong?!" I heard Night ask worriedly. Sound started drowning into the background as a ringing rattled in my 'ears' as tears continued to rain out of my eye sockets. Then, suddenly the door had been knocked down by Nightmare's tendrils.

Nightmare's P.O.V:
     I knocked down the Bathroom door. I saw Dream curled up in the fetal position, tears streamed down his face as his hands clasped over his 'ears'. I rushed over to comfort him when I noticed a small knife that had blood on it near Dream, and dozens of cuts that were all over his arms. I wrapped my tendrils and arms around him, whispering comforting words into his 'ear'.
    After about 30 minutes, I heard soft breathing coming from him, I looked down to see Dream calmly asleep. I used a tendril to find some bandages and wrap up Dreams cuts. I then teleported us to his room for some rest. I layed the blankets over us, when I noticed that they were floating a little, as if someone else was under them with us, that's when I heard, "Thank you." From a voice similar, yet different from Dream's...