Chapter 3

Shattered's P.O.V:
     I hovered over Dreams shoulder as he chatted with Ink and Error. Ink and Error had started dating almost immediately after the truce was made, which wasn't suprising to me. I continued listening to their conversation, "Hey everyone! We're playing T or D!" I heard Blue scream out of nowhere. Dream walked over to the circle of skeletons while I continued hovering over his shoulder.
     They played for a long while until a they got tired, everyone went to Sleep besides Dream, which was no surprise to me. Dream walked over to the corner of the room. He sat down and pulled out a book, I sat on a chair, pulling him into my lap, as he started reading his book.

Nightmare's P.O.V:
      I woke up sometime in the middle of the night. I sat up, noticing Dream reading in the corner of the room. I walked over to him, "What are you doing up?" I asked him, he looked up at me in surprise, "W-why are you doing up?" He asked me. I asked him again what he was doing up he didn't respond, just curled further into the corner of the chair. I sighed in annoyance, "You having trouble sleeping?" I asked, he nodded slowly, "You wanna talk about it?" He shook his head while keeping his eyes on the ground. I grabbed a blanket with one of my tendrils, I sat next to him and put the blanket on the both of us. I slipped the book out of his hands and onto an end table, wrapping my tendrils around him. Dream snuggled up to my chest, falling asleep almost instantly. Gee, he must have been really tired.