Chapter 12

Ember's POV

I felt a little bad for hurting Screw but maybe now he'll know not to underestimate women so much and calm down with the cocky side of him. Honestly, most of these men could probably be brought down a peg or two with that. They are all very sweet in their own ways though. I've enjoyed getting to spend time with them the past couple of days. It will be sad when I have to go. At least I get to shoot some guns while I'm here.

I went over to Screw who looked a little crestfallen. I definitely bruised his ego.
"I'm sorry Screw." I apologized to him. Sure I wanted to take him down a level from how cocky he was but I didn't actually want to hurt him.

"Don't worry about it Ember. You sure shocked the hell out of me though. I was not expecting that. We're all good though little one." He got up from where he was and pulled me into a hug.

Suddenly I was pulled back from Screw, "Alright, alright, everyone is fine and we're all still friends here we can stop with the touching now." Hawk said with a stern look to Screw. I couldn't help but giggle at his reaction, such an alpha male biker.

"Alright let's head over to the gun range." Gage announced trying to break some of the tension that Hawk had just created.

I locked eyes with Cass who had a knowing look on her face. Oh these boys were in for another lesson and we both knew it.

We made our way down the long hallways and entered another room. There were a lot of guns on one of the walls. This is going to be fun.

Blade walked up and chose a Glock 19 and began to walk towards me with it.

"Are you sure about that?" Hawk asked Blade. Blade fixed him with a look and nodded as he continued to walk towards me. He led me towards a table that had a target away from it about 30 feet. He loaded the gun and handed me some safety glasses and hearing protection. He walked away from me after that. I began to get ready to shoot.

"Wait." Blade then suddenly called out. He came walking back up to me and leaned down to my ear. "Do not hold back." He whispered to me and then gave me knowing look. I smiled at him and nodded my head. I saw behind Blade that the other guys had looks of confusion on their faces. Blade stepped back away from me and nodded his head towards the target.

I took my aim at the target and began to shoot.

Hawk's POV

Well if her holding that gun lining up to that target wasn't the hottest thing I've ever seen I don't know what is. I had to adjust myself in my jeans and hoped the others wouldn't notice. What the hell was Blade whispering in her ear? I glared at him.

Ember lined up her shot and began to shoot until empty. She set the gun on the table once she was finished. Blade calmly walked to the paper target and took it off the hooks.

"Well how did she do?" Buster asked, like all of us he was a little impatient to know.

The sides of Blade's mouth twitched like he was fighting smiling. He walked up to us and held up the target. There were she hit the target dead center in the head of the target and the others through the heart of the target. DAMN! We were all shocked once again by my Little Flame. Once again Cass squealed and ran over to Ember and hugged her.

"Oh so she can hug Ember but I can't?" Screw asked exasperatedly.

"Yes." Was my simple reply to him.

"Okay, so really want can't you do because it's starting to seem like that would be a shorter list?" Buster asked still blown away.

Ember and Cass laughed at that statement, but I mean I want to know the answer to that as well.