Chapter 19

Ember's POV

I woke up to my entire body hurting. I groaned at the pain I was in. I have never felt so much pain in my life. It felt like now I was laying on something soft, probably a mattress though I could feel little things poking me in the back I do not even want to know the things that have happened on this mattress. I tried to open my eyes but my right one was swollen shut. I was having some trouble breathing from my broken ribs. I tried to move my hands and noticed they were tied above my head. My legs were tied up as well. I was on an iron bed so my legs were tied to the bars on the bed spread open. I was still clothed though. I breathed a sigh of relief at that. There was still time for the guys to get here. There was a window and I could see that darkness had fallen. We must be in a house.

The door clicked and opened. There stood Butch in the doorway smiling down at me, "Oh sweetheart you're finally awake. Now the real fun can begin." He had the camera with him again. He walked over and sat it on a broken dresser on the opposite side of the room of the bed I was on.

Butch walked back over to me and sat down on the bed next to me, "Now I hope you learned your lesson earlier. This time with me can be all about pleasure if you just give in to it." He ran his hand down the side of my face and I tried to bite his hand, but he pulled away too quickly. "Perfect, I was hoping you would choose the harder way." Something dark changed in his eyes. "Now I do like a little fight, but you've been known to be a little too rough so we are going to have to leave your arms and legs tied up." He took out a knife from the back of his pants. My eyes widened at that. "So I'm going to have to cut your clothes off instead. Then we'll put on a nice show for Hawk. Do you think you can put on a good show for him sweetheart?" He asked me in mock tenderness. He reached down and began to cut away the tank top I was wearing making sure to cut into my skin some. He cut until he could pull the top completely away and threw it somewhere on the floor.

Throughout all of this I remained silent and only glared at him. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of me begging or crying. He looked down at me and licked his lips. This man was disgusting. "I'm going to enjoy this sweetheart. I'm going to take my time and savor you. Then each of my men is going to have a turn. When we're done with you that MC won't want anything to do with you, but don't worry sweetheart I'll keep you around to entertain my brothers." I inwardly cringed at that. He took his knife and cut away my bra. The he reached down and unzipped the shorts and was beginning to pull them and my panties down. He got them down to mid-thigh before he looked back up at my chest and said, "One little taste won't hurt anything." With that he leaned down and took my nipple into his mouth closing his eyes and moaning. I had to bite my lip from crying out.

A gun shot rang out from downstairs. Butch's eyes snapped open and he turned his head towards the door. He cursed under his breath. He turned back to me, "Don't worry sweetheart we'll continue our fun in a little while." Then he roughly squeezed my breast and got up to the leave the room. After he closed the door it sounded like all hell had broken loose downstairs. I could hear more gun shots, yelling, and the sounds of things breaking.

I began to pull at my restraints trying to loosen them and get free before that vile man came back to finish what had he started. The noises downstairs had been going on for a few minutes when I heard someone running towards the door. My eyes widened, my time was up. The door knob turned and someone stepped through the door. BLADE!

Hawk's POV Once they made it to the house and met up with Gage's group

"No mercy." I informed my brothers. "We're ending this tonight, but our first priority is to get Flame out of the house." I turned to Blade, "You are the fastest out of any of us. I want your focus to be on getting to Flame. I don't care who you have to kill to get to her." I turned to the men. "Doc will be waiting out here with his van. If you find Flame abandon the rest of us and get her to Doc as fast as possible. We do not know for sure what condition she will be in but as we all saw she will definitely need a hospital." They all growled at the reminder of the video we had witnessed. "Gage's group you break into two group's one lead by Gage and the other by Screw. Gage you take the back of the house and Screw you takes the left. Buster you lead half our group on the right and I'll take the other half through the front. Blade you go with me. None of these fuckers escape. If you can, leave Butch for me, no way is that asshole getting a quick and easy death after what he put Flame through." I could tell that last statement brought satisfaction to my brothers.

We got in position around the house. Blade kicked in the front door and I stepped in. I saw one man standing in the busted down living room. I immediately shot him. I could hear the others entering the house. I heard running and saw several DR's come down the stairs and Butch was not far behind them. That's when all hell broke loose.

Blaze immediately started to make his way towards the stairs. Butch shouted to his men to end us. A few more DR's came rushing from the back of the house. We took cover behind busted furniture and falling down walls. Shooting at the DR's who were dropping like flies.

Suddenly I felt a gun to the back of my head. "drop your gun." I heard a gravelly voice say from behind me. I did as he asked. "Stand up!" I slowly got to my feet. Slowly all the noise stopped around us.

"Well look what we have here," said Butch way to happily, "You thought you were going to just come in here and take what is now mine?" Butch laughed at his statement so did the 6 or so DR's that were in the room with them, where had so many more come from. "You should have never been allowed to take over Blood and Bones. You ruined it." Butch spit out at me. "You ruined all your daddy built, but no matter with you out of the way we can bring it all back to its rightful place."

I didn't see Blade anywhere in the room. Hopefully he made it to Flame. "You will never wear the colors of Blood and Bones again even if you do kill me." I boldly informed Butch.

Suddenly there was a gasp from by the stairs. I looked over and saw Blade carrying a shocked but badly beaten Ember and she was wearing Blade's shirt. I felt the gun behind my head shift, meaning the man had been distracted by Ember's gasp. I took my opportunity and quickly ducked and leaned to the side while pushing his outstretched arm away. He fired a shot off in surprise but still crouching low I twisted my body and hit the man with an upper cut to the jaw. Then the fight was back on. I turned to see Blade running out the front door with Flame still in his arms her head tucked into his neck. I looked around the room to see that my brothers had either killed or subdued the rest of the DR's. Gage had Butch's arm twisted behind his back while he had a knee kneeling into his back on the ground. I smirked at that.

I walked over to where Gage had Butch. I bent down and leaned in close to Butch. In a deadly calm voice I said, "I'm glad you're still awake, because I like it when they squirm." Butch blanched at my use of his phrase he used with Flame. "Take this piece of trash back to the Ranch and put him in one of the cells. We'll deal with him later." With that final order I ran out of the house only to see that Doc's van was gone. I ran to my bike and hopped on. I knew Gage would handle the rest of the cleanup, I needed to get to his Little Flame. I began racing to the hospital and hoped that she would be okay.