TAFL :: 13

*jeonghan*

once we stood face to face of each other, he looked at me intently prolly scrutinizing me. i had already used by how he looked at me since he also did that the last time we went out to eat the cafe... and it seemed like it was really the same the way he looked at other people too so i didnt put any malice to it.

i was taken aback from his sudden movements thats why i took a step back right after his hand went to reach for my chin.

the side of his lips rose up. "are you okay? your eyes a bit bloodshot? did you just cried?" after realizing what he said, i fished out my phone from my bag's pocket and stared at my reflection using the screen. . but i didnt see anything wrong with my eyes and i had only cried once! "you couldn't see it using the mirror or your screen."

i looked at him and furrowed my brows. "and how could you see that my eyes were bloodshot?" i arched him a brow while i was placing back my phone inside my bag.

"real eyes could see your soul." he clicked his tongue after. "so its true that you cried? for what reason?"

i shook my head. "im not and im fine." i tried to smile at him though it didnt reach my eyes. . oh well, my smile only reached my eyes whenever some kids were smiling at me and since hindi naman bata si seungcheol, hindi buo.

"you sure? you can talk to me."

"im fine, you dont have to worry." i repeated that kind of words a few times dahil he was so persistent kung anong mali sakin. i keep on convincing him that i was fine, luckily, naniwala naman sya. "do we have something to do? kasi kung wala, id rather go back to my dorm." i asked dropping out the topic from earlier and keep my facade.

its not like i dont trust him enough to share him my problems with, i was just wasnt fond of telling other people how i feel. my parents had used me to keep my mouth shut mostly if im just going to say nonsense kaya nasanay akong hindi nagsasabi nang problema sa kahit sino. . even in my friends, mostly to mighao. i just thought that sharing my problems with other people was useless. walang kwenta yung nararamdaman ko since nobody in this world knew what am i feeling in the inside, for real.

and i dont want to add on someones plate even inside my circle, which was my five friends. alam ko kasing may sari-sarili tayong problema so i keep my problems with me para hindi na dagdagan yung kanila. and just like i said, my problems and what i was feeling are all useless. my parents had me proven those kaya kung may problema ako or whenever i was feeling something was wrong, id rather keep it inside me.

mas mabuti nang ako nalang yung makaranas huwag lang yung ibang tao.

he nodded. "lets eat some street foods."