TAFL :: 109

*jeonghan* 

seungkwan and hansols nuptial came and as expected, we are all crying.. all of us, the five of us are crying including the both party's parents mostly to the part where they had to say their vows because you could see how much they love each other. their love story was really meant to happen, and if i be chooing which love story would i choose among the six of us, i would always choose hansol and seungkwans love story. it was almost perfect, no third parties, no lies, no parents getting in between.. its just them, reaching their dreams together. 

i was still crying even though the ceremony had already ended and they shared their first kiss and their first walk as husband and husband. i felt really proud and happy for the both of them. ive witnessed how it was hard for seungkwan to let go of hansol before for his dreams, and i saw how he see that letting go of him before was worth it. both of them are worth of each other.. they are each others dream e, they have all of it. 

after the ceremony, we all went straight to the reception but we arrived there first before the newly wed because we're about to do something.. and once the newly wed had arrived and was about to enter the reception, the five of us showered them with confetties while saying congratulations in chorus which made seungkwans eyes teary and hansol just laughed and he thanked us before we went to our table and automatically pursed my lips after seeing seungcheol was talking to mingyu on the same table as us. 

there were only several introductions before we proceed to eating our meals and to tell you, magkaiba yung kinakain namin sa kainakain nang bisita. seungkwan had been spoiling us this much ever since they started planning their wedding and now, iba pagkain namin sakanila. the whole eating session, i was just watching them. wonwoo and mingyu was bickering kasi andaming kinakain ni wonwoo since he was pregnant and the baby needs to eat too. then the rest was just talking to their partnes and oh, joshua was back already since last day kaya yung kabayo, sayang saya.

it was already four in the afternoon when all the guests had already made their back home along with both party's families and parents, making the rest of us, or i mean the six of us plus our partners exclude jun and soonyoung.  we just changed our clothes into the ones hansol and seungkwan had provided for all us for the after party and guess it would ended up in chaos once again. we all congratulated the newly wed once again as we cheered our shot glass in the air and drank it. medyo masakit sa lalamunan but i tried drinking it bottoms up.

"ha! hindi lang ako dapat nyong icongratulate, today was also seokmin and jisoo hyungs engagement! aminin nyo na!" halos masamid ako sa sinabi ni seungkwan but luckily i controlled myself as i jerked my head to the two na hindi mo mapaghiwalay. 

"totoo ba?" 

seokmin nodded and he showed the diamond right on his left hands forefinger, showing enough proofs he's really engage to one and only corporate lawyer, attorney joshua hong. 

we asked how come did it happened at exactly seungkwan and hansols wedding then joshua had told us what happened... how he did it swiftly and surprisingly. he looked so in love with seokmin that it seemed like he wasn't seeing anyone nor anything, but the love of his life and he was also stroking his hair while saying it. seokmins been so in love with him as far as i remember, and now he was engage to his one and only first love... his best friend. i couldn't been more prouder.