TAFL :: 35

*jeonghan*

"waw ang taray! ikaw nagdrawing?"

i saw how sejeong and my other friends lifted up the DIY skeleton i carried from dorm up to here inside our room. today was the deadline of that project so everyone here has their own copies but mines got their attention more. some of my classmates even joined my friends to scrutinize my project and i could see how they were amused seeing how it looked like.

oh well, it does looked DIY but more on 3D. you know? the black borders was way more thick and it shows some shadows then what color is the real skeleton was. ang sabi ko kay seungcheol kahit huwag nang kulayan but he was persistent enough yesterday so i couldnt do anything but to let him and thats why the outcomes made all my classmates amused by how it looked like. its glowing. it looked real. halatang architecture student ang gumawa.

i owe him my grades.

i shook my head. "hindi. si seungcheol."

and the moment i announced it, they all looked at me with surprised evident on their faces making me arched them a brow. they all knew seungcheol was an architecture student, they've seen him enough wearing his college uniform so why are their reactions seemed like they didnt know that i have someone from that said college? or. . maybe because someone did it for me instead of doing it myself? oh well, hindi naman lahat si seungcheol gumawa non e. i was also the one who colored almost all of it. taga-drawing lang talaga sya.

"sana all nalang talaga!"

"if i would have a boyfriend, ill make sure its from architecture and engineering."

"sana all!"

they all cooed and praised me for having a suitor from architecture and even the way he helped me with my projects though i had told him that i could do it on my own. they just stopped scanning and taking some shots of my project when the prof came already and she was being surprise to see a lot of DIY skeletons inside the room. she called for our names one by one and once you had been called, you need to stand in the middle and you have to point out where that specific part of our body was located.

for example, the pelvic bone. you need to point it out where that part was using the skeleton. it also includes the sternum kaya kailangan sa skeleton mo, kompleto yung rib cage so that you could point out that specific anatomical part.

my friends had been called one by one since it was based on the index card we passed through her during first day of class. after sejeong had been called, sowon stood up as she carried her small yet detailed DIY skeleton. i stared at her while she was pointing out where that specific part was and i smiled after she answered all of it in one try. shes that smart, i just dont know how come she didnt realized it. next to sowon was me, so even if i wasnt ready yet, i stood up carrying this skeleton of mine.