TAFL :: 46

*jeonghan*

seungcheol and i went upstairs following jiwon from behind but we stopped as we reach my rooms door. my room was more nearer from the staircase than jiwon's, i opened the door and let seungcheol enter first because i waited for jiwon until i watched her stop at her room door as she opened it and finally entered her room. i heave a sighed and let out a small smile. i still couldnt believe that jiwon kinda help me tonight.

when i entered my own room, i saw seungcheol was roaming his eyes around my whole room along with his head and his mouth left ajar prolly somewhat amaze from what he was seeing. oh well, my rooms neatly arrange since helpers always cleaning this one time to time even though im not staying here over the past months because of my schoolings. my mattress themed was beige along with the nightstand on the side to where my tree copper wire and my white very tiny alarm clock was placed.

then there was a not so huge painting of stethoscope, then family pictures on the top of the divider cabinet along with the picture frame of me and jiwon when we were kids. . or i mean, where jiwon was still a kid. then flat screen tv in the middle part, beige cabinet, study table on the left side then two doors side by side of the corner... one was for my walk in closet and one was for my rooms bathroom. my walls was also in beige, and my floorings was designed the same with the tiles on the salas. it was white and clean.

"your room looks like a room of a girl."

i shrugged my both shoulders. "they said, what your room looks like reflects your personality and who you are. . so yeah." i let out a small smile even though he couldn't see it as i walked to reach for my cabinet to find some clothes for him to wear and some bathroom spare essentials. "the bathrooms is on the left, heres your clothes. . and toothbrush. call me if you need anything."

after seungcheol took the clothes and spare bathroom eseentials for me, he smiled at me before going to my bathroom on the left side. when he finally entered the bathroom, i heave a signed and i immediately went to my lower drawer of the cabinet to get the air freshener and i even hanged one mint scent on the aircon para mas bumango yung buong room, then i checked my mattress if ever they smelled already and i heave in relief that they're not. i wonder if helpers changed it the last day when i was away.

i waited for seungcheol for about twenty minutes and right after he went out of the bathroom, ako naman yung sumunod to clean myself once again and applied my night time routine already. i was also getting sleepy now. we exchange smiles and i notice that he med his bruises already. good thing it wasnt worse. before i went inside the bathroom and do what i have to do. i did my brush my teeth, applied my night moisturizer and slapped my face afterwards and after everything, i went out of the bathroom with my towel as i was drying my hair.

seungcheol was still awake and he was roaming around my whole room once again but i saw him stopped at the section to where some of my minimalist picture frames was places along with the pictures of me and jiwon.

"your sister looks like you when she was a kid. ." i saw how smile crept into his face then he picked up the frame that was in the middle, it was me and jiwon. "and ever since then, you do really looked like an angel, jeonghan."