TAFL :: 75

*jeonghan*

after the four of them went out of the room, i sat on the nearest chair from where i was standing then i covered my face using my both hands and cried silently. i just cried there for about a minute trying to sink everything sowon and sejeong had told me though it didnt processed on my mind that quick because i keep on thinking my friends, their feelings, their emotions. . and my responsibility as the eldest among the six of us.

maybe, maybe thats the reason why i forgot that im also human just like them because i sworn to myself that i would do anything just for the five of them. it wasnt that bad right? thinking of others more than yourself? because as what jihoon said, love is selfless so its fine to take good care of others first than myself, plus im a future doctor. . i save lives and so does my friends more than mine.

it was already five when i decided to go back to the dorm already but i tried myself to wipe every tears my eyes dropped earlier though my eyes for sure was a bit swollen. i bumped with seokmin and seungkwan at the university ground and seeing them bickering to each other made me somewhat smile because they looked cute. these two babies. and before we got to our dorms lobby, we also bumped with mingyu. . wonwoo's boyfriend and said he was going to see wonwoo.

and once we got into our dorms lobby, wonwoo who looked like he's anxious greeted the four of us then he handled me the spare key and said that jihoon was crying inside his unit kaya hindi ko na sila pinansin and the three of us went to jihoons units floor where we met with minghao whore calling out jihoons name and was knocking into the latters door consecutive times. i bend down to reached for the key hole and tried to insert the key even though my hands are trembling because i could imagine what jihoon looked like inside his unit.

once i had opened the door, the five of us rushed inside and we were greeted by jihoon throwing things that surrounds him on the floor so wonwoo and i went to hug jihoon so he could stop from what he was doing because he even kicked seokmin when the latter tried to went closer to him that made him fell on the floor.

"i hate you! i hate you all!"

"ji!"

"jihoon please stop!"

i hugged him so tight from the back while wonwoo was trying to control his both hands from from throwing something that surrounds him. and because i was hugging him so tight, i could feel the range inside of him was boiling so bad that he seemed like he was going to explode if he wouldnt let this out. ang hirap nyang pakalmahin mostly because his knuckles are in a firm clenched like he was ready to assail someone any minute he wants to.

it took us some time to calmed jihoon down and once he calmed down, wonwoo and i let him sat on the floor then i signalled the rest not to get closer to him. it broke me when he accidentally kicked seokmin and it was enough for him. we watched jihoon cry so loud and hard like it was the first time he done that thing and even if he didnt told me or no one had informed me what really happened, i had an idea inside my head already.

"s-soonyoung. . h-he left me."

and once i heard it, my body automatically reacted that i stood up and was about to went out of this unit para masugod yung soonyoung na yun but the rest of my friends had halted me and told me to calm down. but how do i fucking calm down when jihoon looked like he lost his soul because of that man?! and how can i calm down when all of them are crying in front of me because of that fucking soonyoung did to jihoon?!