TAFL :: 48

*jeonghan*

we went inside the mall as soon as seungcheol parked the car at the parking lot and we didnt waste no time as we looked for the said cake shop he suggested to me the last night. he told me that he was close to the owner of that cake shop. and while we are walking to reach for that shop, ive noticed some people was glancing at us mostly on my waist part and it was too late for me to realized that maybe the reason why they are glancing was because seungcheol's hand was on my waist.

i was about to held seungcheol's hand on my waist for him to remove it but i was too late since he was the one who let go of his grip and also kasi were already here at the cake shop he was referring. he opened the door and signalled me to enter first before him so i was left no choice to do what he want me to do then he entered after me. there was a few costumers who're having their tea time since this shop was like a starbucks but more minimalist than them.

"good morning sirs, how may i help you?" the waitress smiled at us after she bowed, welcoming us and i saw how that girl's eyes landed on me. when our eyes met, i let out a small smile and then her cheeks started to paint a pink tint.

seungcheol fake cough enough for the waitress to looked away. "where's seojin-nim? is she here? she's expecting us to be here." i had to tucked seungcheol using my elbow because the way he asked the girl has a hint of finality on his voice.

the waitress nodded. "y-yes po, sir. deretso nalang po kayo sa may kicthen.

i smiled at the waitress and i saw how she looked away with her cheeks already pink. she looked like a younger sister to me. seungheol and i went inside the kitchen to where the waitress had gestured us and the moment we enter that area, a loud scream coming from a girl can be heard as she called seungcheol in her cheerful voice and i laughed when seungcheol did the same like as if they were really that close. a lady on her yellow apron appeared as she excitedly met seungcheol and i at the entrance of the kitchen.

they hugged each other like they didnt done that before and the lady looked like seungcheol was her long lost child. they looked so cute and what made my heart melt was seeing how she cupped seungcheol's cheeks like a baby. oh well, seungcheol some kind of baby, he usually act like one that doesnt match on his age and i wont complain because it suits him naman and he looked so cute.

"how are you doing? your mom had been asking me a lot about you lately." she informed seungcheol, still squeezing the latters cheeks.

seungcheol laughed. "im fine, seojin-nim." they stopped from what they are doing when they heard me laughing on the side because of how cute they were. seungcheol smiled. "seojin-nim, he's jeonghan. yoon jeonghan, the man iㅡ"

"boyfriend mo, seungseung? ang ganda parang babae." that made me smile even wider. they kept telling me i looked like one.

seungcheol shook his head. "not yet. . nililigawan ko palang."