I

"Dee wake up your gonna be late"

"Dee honey, wake up for school"

"Dee Sophia Johnson if you don't wake your behind up for school right this instant!"

After hearing her government name being yelled she was up and wide awake. A bit of fear was put over her.

"it don't make no sense how you sleep Dee," An older woman said walking into the younger girl's room.

Her eyes were wide open wandering around her room. They soon landed on the older disappointed woman in front of her.

"you snoring and all meanwhile it's 8:20 get up and get ready," The woman said as she made her way out the younger room.

"Sorry, ma," The younger said, as she pulled herself out of bed.

"what kept you up all night anyway?" Ma yelled as she was getting her things together for work.

"I was doing Kim's hair it took longer cause of how big the girl's head is" She yelled back walking to the bathroom.

"well I'm going to take Jorden to school and go to work please start waking up earlier," Ma said with a sigh kissing her on the forehead before making her way down the steps.

"Have a great first day as a senior Dee honey"

|

Dee Johnson

18 years old

Senior at Crenshaw High school

Does hair for money to open a salon one day

Has a younger sister and older brother

All about her business and education

As she was finished wrapping the towel around her wet body she looked into the mirror to see a younger boy waving at her smiling. Dee noticed who it was but that didn't stop her from screaming from the surprise of the younger.

"Tae, boy you can't be doing that!" Dee yelled as she walked over to the window to open it.

"What Dee? you know your mom doesn't like me like that I gotta do what I gotta do" Taehyung said as he pulled his figure into the window landing on his feet.

"quit buggin Tae you know she loves you"

"Then why won't she let me come over for breakfast or dinner?"

"Cause you eat our whole house boy," Dee said with a chuckle going into her room.

"Haha, very funny I'm coming over for dinner tonight doll" Taehyung voiced following the older girl. Flopping on her bed once in her room.

Dee picked out a pair of mom jeans with a white tee shirt and a black belt. Pairing it with a long leather jacket. Dee added the black leather boots she got from Taehyung to seal the fit.

"you wear them jawns everywhere huh," Taehyung said looking at the shoes Dee pulled out of her closet.

"cause they mad cute; shouldn't you be happy I'm wearing your gift?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes as a his special body smile formed on his face.

"exactly, now turn I gotta hurry"

Taehyung did as told and Dee began coat her brown skin in lotion. Her arms moving faster than usually due to the time.

"Dee it's 8:40 bout the time we start leaving first period is over" Taehyung voiced,

"if I take my time we gonna be here till 10:00 my mama not having that"

"how you get Ms. Johnson mad is the real question at hand" he murmured to himself but she heard

"Tae"

"yea"

"quiet"

8:50 am

"Alright let's go," Dee said as she grabbed her book bag rushing out the bedroom door.

"Dee" Taehyung yelled from the room

"Yes," Dee yelled back from the bathroom.

She was fixing her braids while also putting mascara on. Fixing her edges with some gel as well.

"you know we walking right," Taehyung said standing outside the bathroom door watching the older girl do 3 different things at once.

Dee sighed and just looked at Tae with a sign of tiredness written on her face.

"yea, my mom took my car last night," Taehyung said chuckling nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

|

Kim Taehyung

18 years old ( a few months younger than Dee)

A senior at Crenshaw High

Works at the Den

Dee's best friend since the sandbox

Min Yoongi boyfriend of 3 years

|

A/N

The first chapter is done. As the story goes on we get to meet more characters and facts about them in the story!
I hope you enjoyed it , love ya bye❦!