V

Sunday morning,

Sunday morning,

where some people either sleep in while others get ready to make their way to the lords home. She turned in her sleep, pulling the blanket closer to her.

"she's for real right now?" Jungkook voiced eyeing the girl in disbelief.

"Dee bear, you gotta wake up" Taehyung sat down on the bed.

He gently rocked her making the girl shift in her sleep again.  This obviously wasn't working so Kim got an idea.

" I know that ain't a CD player I could sell it at the flea market" Kim voiced loud enough for her to hear

"WHO CD PLAYER YOU FINNA SELL?" Dee was still under her sheets but she was wide awake

"you've been deep in them sheets since we got here" Kim voiced at the girl

"how long have y'all been here?" Dee asked, as she slowly got up from her soft covers

Namjoon looked at his wrist and back at the girl with a wow expression written on it.

"doll face, we've been here for an hour"

"my god" Yoongi's fingers trailed to his face rubbing his eyebrows in annoyance.

"We gotta go ... now" Jungkook turned his heel making his way out of the girl's messy room.

"like right now?"

"YES" everyone yelled at the half-awake girl

"y'all pranking me or something?"

Dee stood in front of Yoongi's car looking at the back seat. Namjoon didn't bring his car for some reason so everyone had to squish in the back.

"girl, ain't no cameras around" Kim voiced at the girl whose head was looking for someone to come out and tell her it was all a joke.

"j, my behind can't fit that"

"must be a big behind," Yoongi said, which earned a light chuckle from his boyfriend

"it's either this or my lap" Jungkook cheesed at the girl

"scoot over boy" Dee rushed at the youngster

she squeezed on the edge of the sit while Jungkook managed to close the car door for her. Once closed she raised her legs up so they could rest on Jungkook's lap.

"really"

"these my new heels"

Dee wore her mom jeans with a black belt and a red fitted shirt. She didn't have time to style her hair so she wore her braids down styling it with her black baker's hat.

"we're matching" Jungkook noted as he eyed Dee slouched figure

"like always"

They didn't understand why but when one of them was under pressure to hurry up they would always match. It has been like that since they were kids.