III

Jeon Jungkook aka lil jk18 years olda new student at Crenshaw highDee's first friend a singer in the makingDee's first crush

18 years old
a new student at Crenshaw high
Dee's first friend
a singer in the making
Dee's first crush

There stood the tall, black-haired, honey-tan, skinned boy.

"Dee?" he spoke softly breaking the silence.

His outfit consists of an oversize black long sleeve shirt with baggy pants. He had his neckless tacked in his shirt. Wearing sneakers with his black book bag tossed over his shoulders.

"I know that ain't Lil Jk!" Kim exclaimed as she got up from her seat to hug him.

Dee wasn't moving or speaking hell she looks like she wasn't breathing. Yoongi noticed this and give her a small kick to get her out of it.

"I haven't seen you in forever boy" Dee joked trying to lighten the mood.

"come here" Jungkook responded in a deeper voice. He wanted nothing more than to embrace her once more.

Dee was frozen into the hug after hearing his voice hugging back so the situation wouldn't be so awkward.

They would always hug one another when it was time to go home. They would hug as if it was their last time. Though, they would see one another the next day.

"Is that Taehyung and Yoongi over there?" Jungkook spoke after breaking the hug.

He went to give Taehyung a big ole hug like he would when he was going home.

It was one day when Dee and Jungkook were playing in a tree when they heard crying. They were both 6 so their curiosity got the best of them.

They walked over to this boy sitting in the grass crying because he couldn't find anyone to play with. The two 6-year-olds sat there and played with the kid. They both thought he had the cutest smile being that it was box-shaped. From there on Taehyung become part of their friendship.

Jungkook went over to hug Yoongi who surprisingly let in the hug.

Yoongi become friends with Dee first after the two got into an agreement about who had the better car in the future. He was soon later introduced to Jungkook and Taehyung.

Namjoon sat there looking at everyone having their mini-reunion smiling at how happy everyone looked. He knew who the famous perfectionist was. He was talked about constantly Namjoon always wanted to meet him.

"How you doing my boy" Jungkook voiced hand out to give Namjoon a greeting

Startled by this Namjoon got up to give the man a hug instead. He didn't notice what he was doing until Jungkook laughed and hugged him back.

"I'm Jungkook" he laughed a little more

"Namjoon," he said breaking the hug to sit down after the kinda awkward interaction.

It had been hours now Jungkook had learned so much from his three old friends and his one new one.

Jungkook had learned about Yoongi graduating a year earlier and owning his own spot called the Bombay. He learned about him and Taehyung witch wasn't much of a surprise to him.

"well yeah, the day Yoongi met Taehyung it seemed like a light switched on in him" Jungkook voiced looking at the two.

Yoongi's pale face turning red when all eyes were laid on him making Taehyung bring him into a hug to shield him from the embarrassment.

Jungkook learned more about Kim and Namjoon. Jungkook only got to be friends with Kim for a year since he left when he was 10. Kim become friends with Jungkook when she let him cheat off her test from there he showed her the rest of his buddies for his gratitude.

He learned that Namjoon loved poetry and would do his sets at the Bombay or the Den on Friday and Saturday nights. He also learned he had a thing for Kim. He gave her his undivided attention regardless of what she was doing. Boy was in love.

Lastly Dee. His first friend had grown so much. She changed but in his eyes, she was still the same. Still stubborn, quick to reply, and clueless Dee.

"of course Dee would be doing hair she always would practice on me"

Dee laughed a little at his comment. Remembers the days when she would chase after him with combs and brushes to try and new styles she saw in the magazines.

The five friends talked more and learned more about one another. They got lost in their conversations until someone had to pull them back into reality.

"y'all know I love y'all but it's closing time" Andall voiced tiredly looking at the group.

They hadn't noticed it but it was dark outside and they were the only youngsters there. Not wanting to give the older woman any more trouble they got their things together and paid for their drinks.

"See you tomorrow Andall!" They all said in unison witch kind of scared them when realizing.

"Goodnight kids"

"hop in doll," Namjoon said to Kim as he opened his car door for her.

Namjoon and Kim stuck to one another like glue. Although Kim didn't want to say it she loved Namjoon. I mean who wouldn't? He had the cutest smile and he always knew what to say she was nearly in love with him. Everyone knew this but clueless Namjoon.

"Jk do you have a ride?" Dee asked as she made her way to Yoongi's vehicle.

"I actually took the bus here," he said lowly kind of embarrassed he didn't have his own ride yet.

"hop in" Yoongi voiced as he dropped into his car Taehyung doing the same.

The radio was turned up and bit and you could hear Dumb by Nirvana playing.

"turn it up" Dee voiced, tiredly laying back on the backseat

Taehyung granted her wish. Twisting the knob on the volume to hear Kurt Corbin's soft vocals playing with softer instrumentals.

Dee sang a bit to the song resting her eyes after the day she had. To her surprise, Jungkook sang along with her

"You know this song?" She asked eyes still closed

"who doesn't know Nirvana, dollface?" Jungkook smiled in her direction

Dee smiled at this continuing to sing along to the song as Jungkook joined her once more.

The car stopped in front of Dee's house and Jungkook and Dee both began to open their door.

"walking me in?" Dee questioned as she started to walk to her porch.

"of course" Jungkook answered as he followed

They made it to the poach it wasn't much of a distance as Dee started to unlock the door to walk in Jungkook stopped her.

"good night Dee bear" Jungkook voiced as he turned around quickly embarrassed by the name he gave her when they were younger.

"night Lil jk" She responded back chuckling softly making her way into her house.

A/N

another one done and out there will be a lot of references to 90s music witch will be fun. I hoped you all loved this chapter don't forget to vote and comment! love ya bye.!