II

The two youngsters were about to leave when they open the door to see a tall, pale-skinned,  black-haired boy

"Taehyung you ain't tell me yoongi was here"

"Because I just found out the same time you did"

"just gonna stand there or y'all trynna get to school?" Yoongi voiced looking at the two.

"We gotta walk and didn't you graduate why you here?" Dee responded, pushing past yoongi.

Dee didn't hate yoongi she loved him. She loved how blunt he was with his remarks. They were just always honest. He has been like that since they were children. Dee just hated being at the end of these remarks. Dee and Yoongi had a relationship that was special between them that made everyone think they hated each other.

"Well big mouth I'm here for Taehyung and to-"

"it's always "here for taehyung" don't no one care for Dee"

Yoongi sighed taking Taehyung hand pulling him towards his car.

"wait minute now you ain't told me you had a car," Dee said rushing back to Yoongi.

"if you would have let me finish you would have big mouth"

Dee stuck out her tongue like a child rushing to the backseat of the car. She knew good and well if she was walking her feet were on a trip to get calais.

"You know homeboy come to my crib without telling me he didn't have a car?" Dee joked looking at the two.

The two boys looked at one another with embarrassment written all over their faces.

"I'm missing something here?" Dee questioned, looking at them for answers.

"Tae's mom caught us making out last night in his car," Yoongi said putting the keys in the engine.

Taehyung head dropped in his hands after the words left Yoongis's mouth.

"Tae sweetheart, are you alright?" Dee said poking her head to the front to comfort her best friend.

"Yeah it's just annoying how it's 1998 and people are still buggin about who people love"

Yoongi put his hands on his thigh rubbing it to comfort him while still driving.

"well its fuck them at the end of the day continue to love one another like always I'll always be here," Dee said smiling at the two love birds.

"preach pastor Dee" Yoongi joked earning a laugh from Taehyung and an eye roll from Dee.

"that reminds me, Dee you remember Lil jk," Taehyung said looking back at her.

"how could I forget Lil jk," Dee said sighing remembering her childhood friend.

"yea he's back in Crenshaw"

"oh" was all that left Dee

"he's gonna attend Crenshaw high and he's been asking for you".

"ME!"

"we here kids"

Min Yoongi

19 years old

In college for music (wants to become a producer)

Dee and Taehyung friend since sandbox days

Taehyung boyfriend of 3 years

organizes fundraisers at the den owns a spot called the Bombay.

9:20 am

Taehyung and Dee waved Yoongi a goodbye before rushing into school after messing homeroom and some of their first period.

"You guys are late," Mr.Mitchell said arms folded on his chest waiting for their excuse.

"We are so sorry for our inconvenience Mr. Mitchell" Dee responded,

She had to give Taehyung a nudge due to the fact he thought Dee was going to do all the talking like always.

"Ah yea yea we apologize "

"Please don't let this happen again, take your seats"

School had ended and Dee got a ride with Taehyung and Yoongi. Taehyung had a shift and Dee decided to go and hang out with her group of friends.

Making their way into the store that was usually flooded with teenagers talking, dancing, or doing homework. The Den was a hangout spot for teens. This was the spot for Dee and her group of friends that was run by a woman name Andell.

Andell was an older shorter dark-skinned woman. Andell was like the kid's friend in a sense she was there when they needed someone. Someone who wasn't their parent but an adult friend.

"Good Afternoon Andell," Yoongi said walking to the counter to greet the older woman.

"Hey Y'all" Andell greeted the two teens with a smile.

"How's my baby doing" Andell voiced happily looking at Taehyung as he walked in to hug the older woman.

Andell was like a mother to him in a way. Taehyung never felt judge around her the way he did around his parents. She made him feel comfortable. She even gave him and job at the Den when she understood his situation.

"I'm doing good I'm gonna go change to start my shift" Taehyung responded after breaking the hug

"well it's your lucky day, you have the day off Mr. Senior"

Taehyung thanked her afterward making his way to their table. It was the table they had been sitting at since freshman year. There were already friends sitting there waiting for them.

Kim and Namjoon. The two greeted the other three as they approached the table. Dee getting right to business once in front of Kim. A thicker dark skinned girl with energy to light up the room.

"Girl my money" Dee voiced hands opened for the cash.

"Dang girl can't a sista get a hug" Kim joked, smile fading once noticing the taller girl wasn't laughing.

"Namjoon said he got me," Kim said looking at the brown haired boy

Turning her hand to face him "that would be 60$ my boy" Dee said waiting for her money with a smile.

"60 for sum braids?" Namjoon said looking at the girl in disbelief.

"you got a friend discount?"

"Yeah Kim done used five of em'"

Namjoon dug in his pocket to get his wallet and paid the girl standing in front of him. "So I get to take you out?".

"I'm a woman of my word," Kim said sighing after answering the man.

They laughed at this while Namjoon beamed with excitement. Namjoon had always liked Kim, now was his time to show her.

The five friends talked, joked, and sipped on their smoothies as time passes. They were approached by a tall, long-haired, tan-skinned boy.

"is that Lil jk?"

A/N

I finished the second chapter I honestly really like this book. The theme is something that I can write about easily and have fun with. This chapter is a bit longer but I hope everyone reads it with joy ❦!