IIII

Friday morning, Dee was up to follow her daily schedule

Friday morning, Dee was up to follow her daily schedule. Dragging her body to the shower to be hit with cold water at first. Ezekiel was mostly like   there before her she thought.

Today's outfit she wears a black plaid mini skirt pairing it with a white t-shirt and a matching jacket to go with her skirt. On her feet, she wears white knee-high socks paring it with her black Mary Janes. She wears a white headband pushing her braids back.

She walked into the kitchen saying good morning to everyone with a bright smile.

"I didn't know Dionne Davenport lived here" Ms.Johnson joked greeting her daughter with a kiss on the cheek.

"more like the wanna be version" Jordan voiced,

"Oh quite she looks wonderful" Ms.Johnson smiled at Dee

Dee smiled at her mother while kicking Jordan's chair making her jump.

"Hey Family" the house back door opened in the kitchen entering a tall, long-haired boy.

"Good Morning Tae Tae fixed you a plate" Ms.Johsnon smiled at the youngster

Taehyung beamed with excitement. He was there so many times that their front door being slammed open at 8 in the morning was now a norm to the family inside. Though Mrs. Johnson did have to cut him off a couple of time because of the food bill.

"so Dee how's Lil jk," Ms. Johnson asked sipping on her warm coffee.

chocking on her eggs Taehyung could tell see his friends distress so he decided to "help"

"Jungkook fine but I think Dee in love again"

"TAEHYUNG" Dee yelled

"We have to go" Dee voiced again grabbing her things together to leave.

"but I just"

"now Taehyung"

"Dee honey"

The teenager walked back to kiss her mother on the check and waited for her mom to return the gesture.

"Have a good day sweetie"

Yoongi had become the youngster taxi driver now picking Jungkook up before going to Dee's house.

Jungkook wears black pants with a white t-shirt with a fuzzy brown cardigan. In Dee's mind, she thought he was a teacher at first glance.

Dee walked up to the car to see he was looking at his pager. She couldn't tell his facial expression due to his long locks coving his face from her view.

"who paged you?" She asked getting in the car

"Jessica" he responded looking up at the girl with a bright smile.

"what she says?"

"If I wanted to take her to the poetry slam tonight"

The poetry slam was something Andall did for the teens on Friday. A mic is placed where everyone can view the speaker. The youngsters could read a poem written by them or one from someone else. Soft instrumentals are played to make every feel the words of the speaker at times.