Cordelia Goode x Reader- Jealous

You have attended the Miss Robichaux Academy of witches for three years now

You have attended the Miss Robichaux Academy of witches for three years now. You and the girls Zoe, Queenie, Madison and Mallory are inseparable. You spent a lot of time together and you are closer than ever before.

The thing that means most to you is Cordelia Goode. She was your supreme and headmistress at first but it didn't take long until your feelings for her grew stronger and stronger. You love that woman with your whole body. You would do anything for her. You are in love with her blonde and slightly curled hair and her beautiful brown eyes that you still get lost in every single day.

You never thought that Cordelia would have the same feelings for you. It took you six months before you couldn't stand it anymore and confessed your feelings. When Cordelia told you that she feels the same way and you both kissed for the first time your knees went weak and you almost fainted. She is breathtaking and beautiful.

You both try to spend every single day together. As a lot of the older witches are teaching at the academy now Cordelia only teaches a few classes and takes care of her supreme duties. You try and support her whenever you can and she lets you. Cordelia doesn't like putting pressure or stress onto you.

Today was an exciting day because a new student joined the academy. Her name is Regina. Cordelia kind of assigned her to you because she was really busy today. All you have to do is show Regina around and explain everything to her.

You walk towards the front door and a girl with dark long hair and dark brown eyes looks at you.

''Hi my name is Regina'' she says and smiles politely.

You shake her hand and say: ''Hi it's nice to meet you.. I am Y/N''

You walk around the coven and show her the living room, kitchen and dining room, the greenhouse, gardens and eventually her room.

''I will let you get settled in .. if you need anything don't be shy to ask.. oh and by the way dinner starts at 6 so don't be late'' you say and close the door.

You walk over to Cordelias office and knock gently.

''Come in'' she says. She looks up from her laptop and immediately smiles when she sees you. You walk closer to her and she makes you sit on her desk so you face her.

''Hi sweetheart.. how was your day?'' she asks softly while giving you a kiss.

''It was good.. I showed the new girl Regina'' you say

You are kind of still taken away from the soft kiss as you can feel butterflies all over your body.

You both talk a bit before getting ready for dinner.

Cordelia sits on her chair at the end of the table. You sit next to her and smile.

Regina walks in and sits across Cordelia. When everyone sat down Cordelia stands up and says:

''Listen everyone.. I have an announcement.. today a new student joined our academy. Her name is Regina'' she smiles and points at Regina.

Everyone greets her and you suddenly remember your first day at the academy and how nervous you were when Cordelia introduced you to everyone.

--------------------------------

It has now been a few weeks since Regina joined the coven. She also joined your little friend group with Zoe, Mallory, Queenie and Madison. You hang out a lot and notice she seems to talk about Cordelia a lot. It starts annoying you after a while and while you are all hanging out you sigh and leave the room.

Zoe and Mallory follow you to your room.

''Whats the matter Y/N?'' Zoe asks and both of the girls look at you concerned

''Its just.. Regina keeps talking about Cordelia..'' you say

''Aww are you jealous?'' Mallory teases

''Cordelia is mine and I want her to know that'' you say

''Hey calm down'' Zoe tries to calm you down and strokes your arm

''Everyone knows here that Cordelia belongs with you'' both of the girls say and give you a reassuring smile.

---------------------------------------

Two days later it is the weekend. All the witches went out or to their families for the weekend. It is only you and Cordelia in her room. You both lie on the bed and cuddle. Today was a lazy day. You hear a knock on the door and you both sit up.

''Hey witches.. care to join us for spin the bottle?'' Madison says with a smirk

You look at Cordelia and she sees the excitement in your eyes. She feels too old for this but agrees because she wants to be able for you to enjoy yourself.

You walk downstairs and first you play truth or dare for a bit and you manage to become drunk quite quickly.

All the girls are sitting in the living room: Queenie, Madison, Zoe , Regina you and Cordelia. Everyone was drunk apart from Cordelia. She drank a bit but tried to stay sober to be responsible.

You start playing spin the bottle and first Zoes spin lands on Madison and they make out for a second. Everyone cheers.

You can see how Regina keeps looking at Cordelia and this makes you so mad.

It is now Cordelias turn to spin the bottle and she looks at you and you give her a reassuring smile.

She spins it and it lands on you, you smile and give her a soft kiss while everyone cheers.

Now it is Reginas turn and she spins the bottle and it lands on Cordelia. Your smile freezes and Cordelia looks at you panicking. Everyone goes quiet for a second.

But then Queenie says: ''Come on.. it is only a game''

Regina moves closer to Cordelia and you can see how uncomfortable Cordelia looks.

Regina leans in and kisses Cordelias lips. Everyone looks at you and you feel rage burning inside you. Your heart feels shattered although you know it was only a game.

You get up and walk to your room.

Everyone stares at you and Cordelia breaks the kiss with Regina and runs after you.

You are really drunk by now and concentrate on making your way up the stairs. You almost fall over the last step but Cordelia catches you in time. You look at her and tears form in your eyes. You run to your room and slam the door shut.

You cry into your pillow and feel the door open.

''Leave me alone''you shout

Cordelia sits down next to you and lifts you up gently.

''What is going on with you Y/N.. it is only a stupid game'' the blonde woman says.

''It's not just a game.. Regina constantly talks about you and..''

''And you are jealous?'' Cordelia stops you. She looks at you worried but can't help but chuckle a bit.

''Whats so funny?'' you say moodily

''Nothing.. I think it is cute that you are a bit jealous.. but Y/N you have nothing to worry about.. I only want you'' the blonde woman says.

You give in and hug her tightly. She wipes your tears away and whispers in your ear seductively.

The both of you spent the night making love to each other before falling asleep.