Billie Dean Howard x Reader - You can't escape my affection

A/N: This is a birthday fic I wrote for mrsdeanhoward with okpaulson ❣️

TW: NSFW, SMUT, PRAISE KINK, MOMMY KINK, STRAP-ON, SPANKING (barely)

---------------

Your eyes opened after you heard the blaring alarm sound ring out through the bedroom. However, you felt a little buzz after opening your eyes. If you were to describe it to someone, memories from your childhood would immediately come flooding back. Always happy ones, waking up with that same little buzz that would cause goosebumps to rise on your skin and a smile to spread across your face.

Of course, as an adult, you wouldn't always feel that excitable feeling anymore when waking up on your birthday as things had changed. You don't wake up in your childhood bedroom anymore, running downstairs to your mother cooking and preparing breakfast in the kitchen, finding presents. Skipping school sometimes when your father would take you somewhere special, the movies or dinner. Just like life, things had changed, responsibilities arose, taking the ease out of your life, the carefree moments of your childhood vanishing, just like time did.

Today, you couldn't allow yourself to skip work as it paid the bills and you wouldn't allow yourself regardless, not for a simple occasion like this one. However, the little buzz still present in your stomach was probably due to the fact you would be waking up in the bedroom of your shared apartment with Billie Dean. The walls were filled with detail and warmth, just like the love your girlfriend felt for you. It was your first birthday with her this year since you made your relationship official just after your last one, the year before and Billie had been away filming then.

You felt excited, even though you knew already that you wouldn't be waking up next to her as she had to leave early to film her show this morning. As you looked around, stretching your tired muscles, you scanned the room, noticing the side next to you empty but the medium's presence still displayed from hours before. Her perfume lingered in the air, a loose strand of blonde hair on her pillow. A smile momentarily made its way onto your features again, loving the warmth the medium radiated, even when she wasn't even present.

Turning over onto your girlfriend's side of the bed, your face nestled in her pillow as you smelt her Chanel perfume and expensive shampoo, taking it all in. A familiar sound notified you of a new message, your favourite sound since you had saved it exclusively for Billie. The same little beaming smile that you reserved for Billie and Billie alone appeared on your face whenever you heard it. The plate of food and familiar coffee cup on your nightstand caught your attention as you rolled over.

Another smile made its way onto your features, loving Billie's little gestures and the little surprises and routines she had done ever since meeting you. It started with the good morning messages that she would send after getting into the office or wherever she was off filming. On the days that she was here and not filming somewhere, you would always find a plate with food and a drink next to you, her way of spoiling her babydoll a little, as she would usually put it.

As you unlocked your phone, the screen blinded you momentarily as you still felt fatigue gnawing at your tired bones. After you turned the brightness down, you quickly opened the chat, excited for your good morning text today but to your surprise it was casual. For a moment, you checked the date, making sure it was actually your birthday and that you hadn't got the date mixed up. However, you hadn't and after you thought about it for a moment, you decided on replying to her just like you usually would, wishing her a good and safe day filming before focusing your attention on breakfast.

It was difficult to ignore the thought that Billie might have forgotten your birthday while eating the croissant and drinking your coffee. Besides, there was no blame to be placed on her, she was extremely busy all the time, with so many tasks on her plate that may have allowed her to easily forget. After swallowing your food and also the lump in your throat at the possibility she had forgotten about today, you got up and ready for your day.