Blind Cordelia Foxx x Reader - In the name of love

A/N: Hi everyone!💛 so the other day I was listening to the song ''In the name of love'' by  Martin Garrix and Bebe Rexha and some of the lyrics gave me this idea! Hope you all enjoy 

Prompt: Reader joining the academy when Delia is blinded and they quickly notice their feelings for each other despite Delia not being able to actually take a look at reader. Reader is determined to help Cordelia get her eye sight back and so they can finally lock eyes and see each other 

TW: none but a lot of fluff- also I didn't stick to the original plot and changed the timeline for a few characters (like no offense but I can't let Misty or the others die) and events so just go with it 

-----------------

You wake up in the middle of the night after hearing a loud bang and it immediately got you on your feet shooting up and putting your slippers on and exiting your room. The coven is quiet after this and for a second you feel as if maybe just maybe you dreamt or imagined it. 

You walk further into the hallway where all of the rooms are, when you find yourself in front of the headmistress's room- Cordelia Foxx. You often worry about the blonde and something within you, maybe your gut feeling or heart tells you to check on her despite it being the middle of the night. 

Carefully you knock on her door and you can hear some shuffling so you know for a fact that she isn't asleep. ''Cordelia it's me may I come in?'' you whisper, loud enough so she would hear it but not loud enough to wake up any of the girls. After not receiving an answer you put your ear closer to her door to try and determine whether the headmistress is asleep. 

You suddenly hear her wince in pain and that's when you open the door not caring about the consequences in that moment of invading her privacy but you needed to make sure she is okay. When you open the door the room is dark but the little lamp on Cordelia's nightstand provides some light and you find Cordelia on the floor next to her bed, along with her cane and some glass, and a little puddle of water. Quickly you figure out what must have happened that Cordelia either tried to get out of bed or simply fell and her cane and a glass of water must have also fallen and shattered and that was the bang that initially woke you up. 

''Cordelia it's me Y/N what happened?'' you ask worried and rush to her side. ''I'm here to your right and I will help you up now'' you say trying to make sure to make her feel as safe as possible by explaining your actions slowly and gently. You look at her and while she shakily reaches for your arm and you help her up and guide her to the bed, you can see how tired she seems and unhappy. 

''I will be right back Cordelia I am getting you some water and I am going to get rid of the glass'' you say and wait for her nod. ''And don't get up it's dangerous with the glass'' you remind her before exiting the room and finding something to get rid of the shattered pieces and some water for her. 

As you walk down the stairs you feel sad because you remember when you first joined the academy and how different Cordelia or rather Miss Foxx as you used to call her before she offered you to call her by her first name, used to be. When you first entered the academy after your aunt, who is also a witch recommend the coven, you instantly noticed Cordelia. She was always kind of in the distance and shadows and Madison or Zoe or the other girls were always present either by their appearance or what they talked about. Cordelia stayed in the background, you often found her in the greenhouse on herself or in the living room when it was late. Of course, Myrtle introduced you two and you won't ever forget the moment that you two touched for the first time. Cordelia was in the hallway walking to what seems to be her office and Myrtle showed you around. You almost bumped into Cordelia because you were looking at some paintings on the wall and you stood in front of the blonde completely taken away by her beauty.