Wilhemina Venable x Reader x Cordelia Goode- Better

Prompt: Basically the reader in a relationship with both Cordelia and also Wilhemina and the reader facing some insecurities and feeling a bit intimidated being in love and loved by two such strong and amazing women ✨

TW: a lot of fluff and also mention of insecurities (mild though)

-----------------

Being in love and loved by two women at the same time is one of the biggest gifts life has granted you and feels like all your wishes coming true at the same time. You never used to believe that it's possible to be in love with two people at the same time or be in a relationship with two people. You have seen it on television and always wondered how it is possible to make something so beautiful and special work and you still can't wrap your head around the fact that it's not just you in love with two women it's the fact that they love you back. A relationship with Cordelia Goode and Wilhemina Venable couldn't be more interesting and although the two of them are quite the opposite when it comes to their personalities you all manage to make it work. Cordelia Goode is the ray of sunshine in your life, her blonde curls remind you of the sun and everything good in this world. Her brown eyes are ravishing and you feel blessed whenever you get to see them whether it's in the morning and she is sleepy or when you watch a sad movie together and she tries and hold back the tears but fails every single time. Whenever her eyes lock with yours it feels like it happens in slow motion and not just your eyes connecting but also your souls. There has always been this mutual trust between you and Cordelia even before you ended up in a relationship and without saying it you two always knew you could rely on the other one. Loving Cordelia Goode, supreme of the coven and headmisstress of the academy she teaches feels like heaven, it feels like warm summer nights, dancing and kissing in the rain, the taste of fruit in summer and just all of the things that bring happiness into your life. Maybe the reason your relationship works out so well is because Wilhemina Venable couldn't be more different to your other lover. Mina is a stern and cold woman on the outside and a lot of people fear her but you quickly learnt to see her true colors and understand who she really is and that in fact she isn't scary or mean she just built her walls high after being hurt in life and slowly but surely you and Delia manage to break down these walls and see the real Wilhemina day by day but on the outside she remains stern to protect herself. Wilhemina's red/ginger hair remind you of the feeling she gives you whenever you are close to her. Loving Wilhemina is like a raging fire within your soul and it doesn't matter if she holds your hand or if her brown eyes lock with yours or she shoots daggers with her eyes after you did something she doesn't approve of. Her brown eyes are darker than Delia's and whenever she looks into your eyes you feel so pleased that you manage to slowly show her a different kind of love that she has never known before and teach her that not all people around her mean to bring her any harm. You now she struggles with her own insecurities and Scoliosis but at the same time you know the sharp comments, sarcasm and a lot of eye rolling is just part of her protecting herself.  Being with Wilhemina feels like thunderstorms in the summer, the feeling when doing something forbidden and just simply beautiful. At first due to the differences between Delia and Mina you thought it wasn't possible for it to work between the three of you but it does. Delia is mostly the caring one in the relationship and she makes sure that everyone is looked after whether it's running a bath with some soothing bath salts for Wilhemina for her back or Delia preparing Dinner for the three of you. Wilhemina is the one that usually makes sure everything is in place and order, she helped a lot with the decorating of your shared apartment and she takes notes of all of the appointments or other things that need to be done. Both of the women have sacrificed things for your relationship whether it being Delia moving out of the coven into your now shared apartment but still remaining Headmisstress and Supreme at the academy only living five minutes away from the coven and being there every single day or it being Mina quitting her job at Kineros Robotics and working in a similar job in New Orleans with the two of you. Both of them treat you with so much care and love and just by the way they look at you, you know how much they love and appreciate you and you often remind them just how special they are to you and how much you love them.