Cordelia Goode x Billie Dean-Howard x Wilhemina Venable x Reader- Never alone

A/N: Due to high demand I made a book about different character pairings as one shots! that includes part two of this story, check it out!! https://www

A/N: Due to high demand I made a book about different character pairings as one shots! that includes part two of this story, check it out!! https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/267888837-sarah-paulson-one-shots-multi-character-pairings

Prompt: Reader in a relationship with three incredible women, Cordelia Goode, Wilhemina Venable and Billie Dean-Howard. Basically reader struggling with a lot of stress due to university and also some anxiety. Her three girlfriends notice some changes and comfort reader in their own ways

TW: mention of anxiety, smoking, cursing and a LOT of fluff, some angst, healed self harm scars 

----------------

As you walk out of your last class for the day you sigh feeling like your head might explode any second, it feels like all of the information and new things you have learnt today is way too much. While you walk through the halls and out towards the parking lot you can't help but stress over your studies. Currently it's exam season and you are under a lot of pressure and stress and you are finding it hard to get it all together. You are a somewhat organized person and you know your goal which is graduating and getting a degree and thankfully you have done all of your assignments this week and just a little reading to do to prepare for your next courses tomorrow. As you walk towards your car, you unlock it and throw the bag on the seat next to you and you check your phone just before leaving and the groupchat with your girlfriends. 

Delia💛: Hi girls, pizza for dinner tonight?

Billie🖤: Sounds delicious darling

Mina😈💜:  Sure whatever works best for you 

You: Pizza sounds good Dee

After typing the message you put your phone back in your bag and you smile at the messages of your girlfriends even simple conversations and exchanges like these make your heart melt a little. You never thought it was possible to be in love with more than one person at the same time but those three proved you different. You met Billie first, at the coffee shop you occasionally help out. Especially last summer you helped out a lot and you really liked Billie, her usual quite simple order but the way she would compliment you and made you smile, made your days. When she came in with another blonde woman you felt a little sad, assuming they are girlfriends, however the other blonde which name you learnt later on is Cordelia was also quite flirty with you. You started to get your hopes up and develop feelings only to see them with another woman called Wilhemina. You didn't understand anything anymore and at first you thought it was a strange cult or something but when they invited you for dinner once, you learnt that the three of them are kinda dating and Billie didn't shut up about you so she made them also go to the coffee shop on a regular basis and eventually they all took a liking to you. Billie loves your sweet and gentle side, always going out of your way to please people, no more syrup? you would go to the shop next door to get her favorite. Delia likes that you are a blushing mess around her and that whenever you look at her, it's like you are seeing a celebrity or angel because your eyes do this special thing and it has been like that since you first saw her and it is still like that today. Wilhemina doesn't really express her feelings or emotions a lot but she likes how innocent, yet caring you are and quite sarcastic and funny. Things took it's turn and although you had a hard time accepting that three adult woman who completely have their life together, one of them working as HR of a big company you have read about a lot, the other one a medium with her own tv show and not to mention a witch leading an academy for witchcraft and also the supreme could like you? Simple plain you with not a lot to offer but yourself, your jokes and loving side. The only thing you really had to offer is your love because you love them all in your own way. But sometimes your mind would wander to the fact you are a university student and barely have your life together. Jealousy was never a problem, the three would fight over you sometimes and argue about which one of them is your favorite but it's always a playful way and you couldn't feel happier being loved by such incredibly beautiful people.