1: Phone

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was sitting on the couch of my living room while talking to my brother through the landline.

"Namjoon Oppa. I need a new phone... The one I have right now doesn't work properly. It's three years old so what else can I expect?" I spoke.

"Do you really need one right now? Can we wait till-" he was speaking but I cut him off.
"Oppa. You said that last time."
"Okay fine, (Y/N). I'll get you a new one. Come to the office tomorrow, alright?" He replied.

"But I have my first day of highschool tomorrow..." I sighed.
"Yeah I know, you can come to the office before going to school. Okay?"
"Thanks oppa!"
"What are Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung up to?" He asked.

I slightly tilted my head to take a look in the kitchen.

"Yah! You'll go to the office with Namjoon and I'll be dropping (Y/N) tomorrow. That's final." I heard Jin.
He was my sweetest brother. He never denied any of my requests, and never let Namjoon and Yoongi scold me.
I would be lying if I said he wasn't my favourite brother.

Yoongi squinted his eyes and said, "No. I'll go with her! Remember the last time you said you'll take her to school, but you took her to an ice-cream parlour instead?"

"That is because she wanted ice-cream! So I took her there." Jin replied.
"Aish. Seriously Hyung?" Yoongi sighed. He was my elder cousin. He was the grumpy and intimidating one, but he was definitely soft-hearted.

I chuckled and got back on the phone.
"They're fighting again." I answered.
"Ah, alright I'll try to come early then." He replied.
"Okay! Bye Oppa! love you."
"Love you too." He said, and hung up.

I'm finally getting a new phone, after such a long time, thanks to Namjoon.
Namjoon was younger than Yoongi and Jin, yet he was very hardworking.
He often left early and stayed back at the office to handle stuff.

I recently shifted to Seoul and settled here with my three brothers. I didn't know anyone in this place.
School started a month ago. Joining now would definitely feel like being a new character in the 3rd season of a show.

I got up and walked to the kitchen. "Jin Oppa, what's for dinner?"
"Bibimbap." Said Jin.
"Oh that's my favourite!" I spoke excitedly and Jin nodded.
"So... Who will drop me tomorrow?" I asked. "I'll be dropping you." Said Yoongi.
"No! I'll drop her!" Jin interuppted.

Here we go again.

"Oh God! Stop it. Stop fighting like kids... Jin oppa, let Yoongi oppa drop me."
"But (Y/N)"
"Oppa, it's okay, you drop me the next day! We can do alternate days. He will drop me tomorrow and the day after, you can." I explained.
"Oh. That's a good idea." Said Jin.

"Okay anyway, I'm hungry now. Let's eat." Said Yoongi.

***

I had my dinner and went up to my room.

All three of them worked in our father's company. My father had retired a few months ago and he gave all the responsibility to the brothers.

I packed my bag for the next day and sat down on the bed thinking about school.

A thought struck my mind.
I quickly locked my room's door and picked up my phone.
"Ugh. This won't stop lagging!" I mumbled as I tried to unlock it.

I opened the messaging app.
After a few minutes of patience, continued pressing and one mental breakdown I managed to type a message to my boyfriend.

"Hey Seojoon. Sorry I haven't been in touch lately... there was a lot of work and on top of that my phone won't work properly either. But I've come to Seoul! We should meet up."

I rested my head on the pillow thinking about a lot of things.

Yes. I had a boyfriend. It was shocking for me too at first.

I was in the same middle school with him and he had confessed his feelings to me. We were secretly dating ofcourse. But I had been in a long distance relationship ever since Seojoon left Busan.

But hey. The story isn't sad. I'm here, in Seoul, now.

I can finally meet him after a long time.

_

Namjoon's POV.

I was flipping through the pages of a file, when suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said.
The door slowly creaked opened and I saw Hoseok walk in. "Hey Hoseok! Where have you been?" I asked.
"I have been busy lately, How are you?" He asked.
"I'm good, Come sit." I said.

After we sat down, I spoke up. "You told me you wanted to meet me urgently. What's the matter?"
"Actually it's about this." He said as he took out a box out of his bag. He kept it on the table.
"What's inside?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know. Open it and see for yourself." He said. I opened the box and saw a rectangular object placed in the box within a soft cushion, along with a few other things.

"A... phone?" I asked.
"A charger and a cover is here too." I continued. Hoseok nodded and said, "Actually, Yesterday...."

*Flashback*

Hoseok's POV

I was standing at the Bus stop, waiting for my friend, when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a lady dressed in complete black, smiling.

I was startled.
"Um... Hello?" I spoke.
"Do you know (Y/N)?" She asked.
"...yeah?" I replied.
"Here hold this." She said, handing me a box. "What? What's this?" I asked looking down at the box.
I looked up when she didn't reply, and found out that I was standing alone. She just... disappeared.
*Flashback end*

Namjoon's POV
I started laughing at Hoseok's words. "She disappeared? Like... Poof! And she's gone?"

"Yah. Don't laugh! It's true!" Said Hoseok. "She mentioned your sister's name, so I thought she wanted me to give this to you." He said.

Namjoon thought for a while and smiled after realising.
"She must be our aunt. She loves playing around like that. Paranormal stuff and all. Anyway, thanks for this. (Y/N) wanted a phone, so maybe her aunt got it for her."

*The Next Day*

(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up as soon as my alarm went off and quickly got ready.
I walked out of my room with my bag and saw Namjoon sitting on the couch.

"Good morning!"
"Morning. (Y/N), are you ready to go?" He asked as he got up.
"Yep. But what about my phone?"

"Here. You asked our aunt for this and she got it for you. Make sure to thank her. Let's go now." He said giving me the phone, and walked out.

I looked at the phone and smiled. A little confusion lingered on my mind though.
"But... I never mentioned about the phone to our aunt..." I thought.

"Oh well, anyway... Atleast I got a nice new phone." I said to myself and followed my brothers towards the car.

________________________________

💜