3: YOLO

Narrator's POV

You rinsed your hands thoroughly and shook them dry after closing the water tap.

"Here." You heard a feminine voice. You looked up to find the familiar dark blue haired girl, raising her hand to offer a tissue.
"Thanks." You smiled and took the tissue from her.

"You were cool back there." She spoke.
You glanced at her questioningly.
"When you stood up to Sunhee and the others." She explained.
"Ah. They deserved it." You nodded.

"I'm Jane by the way." She said.
"Nice to meet you. I'm (Y/N)." You replied.

She observed you from head to toe. You followed her gaze, looking down, you then spoke up, "Is something wrong with my outfit? Does it look bad?"
She quickly shook her head clearly denying your misunderstanding.
"No no! How can you say that? You're dressing sense is amazing! In fact I love this outfit."

You were wearing black baggy jeans, a striped full-sleeve shirt layered with a black top, paired with a black belt and a heart pendant.
You smiled and nodded.

"Can I ask you something?" You asked.
"Sure. Go ahead." She replied.

"Earlier... the bathroom stall... did someone block you purposely?" You asked.

"Ah that... it was Sunhee and her friends. It's not new. They bully a lot of people anyway." She replied.

You didn't reply for a few seconds trying to grasp what she said. You felt bad for her again.

"Which class do you have now?" She asked breaking the silence.
"Chemistry."
"Great me too. Let's get going."

*After sometime*

(Y/N)'s POV

I reached my class and sat on one of the seats along with Jane. I looked around and then at my phone. "Is no one thinking?" I thought to myself.

"Hey I added you in the school's junior group chat." I heard Jane.
Suddenly a notification popped on my phone.

Mi Rae (1)

I didn't know who this person was.
I opened the notification.

|Mi Rae is thinking|:
Isn't she the one who humiliated Sunhee? I should talk to her.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a girl who was probably one of my classmates.
"Hello, I'm Mi Rae. Nice to meet you." She said.

This is when I realised. I will get to know about what a person is thinking about me, only when their number is saved in my phone.

Since I was added to the group chat, I got all my current classmates' numbers in my phone.

I quickly returned the gesture and said, "Hello. I'm (Y/N), Nice to meet you too."
We both talked for a while and then quietly sat down when the teacher entered the class.

I didn't really pay attention to the class. I could not stop thinking about the app on my phone. I slightly gazed at my phone whenever it vibrated, but couldn't see it properly. My phone had vibrated more than five times during the class.

Who was thinking about me?

The Professor left all the students late, so I had to rush to my next class, meaning I had no time to check my phone in between.