2: Notifications

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Okay I'll go to the office now, who's coming with me?" Asked Namjoon.
"Jin Hyung will come with you. I'm dropping (Y/N)." Said Yoongi.
"Alright, come on Hyung." Said Namjoon and both of them drove off in another car.

I sat in the car with Yoongi and he started driving.

I looked at my smartphone and decided to switch it on.

I pressed the power button and it turned on."I'll put my sim card in here." I thought and took out the sim from my old phone.

After putting the sim in my new phone, I looked through the applications in it.
"Hmm... I need to download a few apps. There's nothing much in here." I thought.

I scrolled and came across an app called "Ping Me"

(The App Icon)

"Ping me? I have never heard about this before. Let's see what it is." I thought and tapped on the app. A pink screen appeared in front of you followed by a white pop up box.

"Ping Me Would Like To Access Your Contacts."

"Well okay?" I thought to myself and pressed the "ok" button.

Then another pop up box appeared saying:

"Ping Me Would Like To Send You Notifications"

I tapped the "ok" button without thinking too much about it.
Then a white screen appeared on my phone, displaying the terms and conditions of the app.

I mindlessly scrolled to the end without reading, and clicked "I Accept."
Then a message appeared saying:

"Thank You For Choosing Ping Me."

After the display of that message, I was redirected to my phone's home screen.

"What just happened?" I thought to myself and tapped on the app again.

The app opened showing a screen with a message written in bold:

Ping Me is running.

"What is this?" I mumbled, furrowing my eyebrows together.

"What?" Yoongi asked.
"Oh... Nothing... Have we reached?" I asked, attempting to change the topic.
"Almost... Just two more minutes." He replied without moving his gaze from the road ahead.

Ping!

Suddenly, I heard a notification sound, but it was different from the default sound. I looked at my phone's notification bar.