4: Taehyung to the rescue

Narrator's POV

"And then she just started beating him with this metal bottle!" Mr. Smith, the Principal, explained.

Since you had beaten up Haneul, you ended up in the principal's office. They asked you to call your guardian and you knew exactly who to call.

Haneul stood in the corner with fresh red bruises decorating his face. A huge white gauge was wrapped around his messed up hair.

"(Y/N). Why did you do this?" Yoongi asked facing you.

You motioned him to come closer and whispered the truth in his ear.

"He what?!" Yoongi angrily glanced at Haneul, ready to throw hands over him.
He snatched the water bottle from your hand and attempted to walk over to Haneul.

Seeing this, Haneul stepped back almost tripping over a display poster stand.
You hurriedly grabbed Yoongi's hand to stop him.
"You f**king bastard! How dare you touch my sister? I swear I'll shove this bottle up your-"

"Oppa calm down!" you spoke as you and Jane managed to stop him from reaching Haneul, who was already scared to death just by Yoongi's threats.

After he took a deep breath and reluctantly calmed down, he faced the Principal.
"I don't see (Y/N)'s fault. She did nothing wrong." Yoongi replied calmly.

"Um... please keep that away first." The Principal gestured towards the water bottle in Yoongi's hand.

"Mr. Smith. (Y/N) is not the wrong one here. It was Haneul's fault. He harassed her." Jane spoke up.

"Do you have any proof about harassment huh? Well, there is proof that (Y/N) hit him. His face is badly bruised and everyone witnessed it!" Sunhee raised her voice, pointing at Haneul's face.

"How can she hit my brother like that?!" She screamed.

Jane had earlier told you that Haneul was actually Sunhee's cousin. So her getting mad was expected.

Mr. Smith cleared his throat and spoke, "I'm sorry Mr. Yoongi, but I need a witness who can confirm Haneul's behaviour towards (Y/N) in class."

"You have me here." Taehyung's voice echoed in the room after a few seconds.

"I was sitting next to (Y/N) in class and I saw Haneul touching her inappropriately. Before I could do anything though, she hit him herself. If I were her, I would have smacked him harder." He spoke.

***

(Y/N)'s POV

Ping!

Ping!

Ping!

I had put my phone on silent but as soon as I checked it, my phone was bombarded with notifications.

I went through the notifications. Some of them were like:

"Woah. She's so brave."