Homenum Revelio- Harry Potter

In this story, you are -

-(Y/N) Patil - triplet sister to Padma and Parvati Patil, having black hair that reaches your mid-back and have Black left eye and Brown right eye

-a Hufflepuff

-in Harry Potter's Year (4th Year)

-Best Friends with Ernie Macmillan and Susan Bones

_________________________________Your_POV_____________________________________

I was standing in front of Harry , my soon-to-be Husband, with tears in my eyes and the biggest grin on my face, when Dumbledore said, " Do you (Y/N) Patil take Harry Potter to be your lawfully wedded husband?". "I do" I replied, my voice thick with emotion.

"And Do you, Harry Potter take (Y/N) Patil to be you lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" said Harry.

"I hereby announce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the Bride." 

I looked into Harry's pine-green eyes and leaned in and....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUSAN!!!!!!!!AMELIA!!!!!!!!!!!BONES!!!!!!!YOU BETTER RUN BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!"

I woke up to hysterical laughter from my best friend and room-mate with my hair, face and pajamas drenched with ice-cold water .

I got up from bed and put on my slippers only to see Susan rolling on the floor with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Not funny Suse, it wasn't funny at all, I mean , I was actually getting married to the love of my life and you ruined it." I said sternly pointing a finger at her. "Oh you were just dreaming sweetie, and if you are so in love with him, go ask him out." She said smirking, and I was sure my face was as red as a tomato.

"And you're just saying that so you can have some alone-time with Ernie." I fired back, smirking as red started creeping into her face and ears, and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I have had a huge , I mean a really, really HUGE crush on Harry Potter ever since he and Ron Weasley arrived on a Flying car. There have been a few hello's and the occasional talks and quill borrows. Ever since then my crush on him has been continuously growing no matter how much I want to get over him. I can even look at him without blushing and I don't even have courage to go and talk to him and ask him out. I guess I wasn't in Gryffindor for a good reason.

I put on my robes and went to the common room where I knew Ernie and Susan would be waiting for me . They soon saw me and we went to the Great hall chatting and laughing.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Night had fallen and I was on my way to the astronomy tower, where I often went when I needed some peace and time to think . I had also put a Disillusionment charm on myself to remain invisible to Filch and his monstrous cat . I climbed up the stairs and leaned against the railing of the tower. The stars were sparkling brightly and the moon was high up in the sky. A cool breeze was blowing and sent goosebumps along my skin. 

I was thinking about Harry Potter's jet black messy hair when I felt something touching my back. "AAAAAAHHHHH" I shrieked jumped into the air.  I turned around to see Harry Potter under a shining blanket sort of thing and his wand out , pointing at my chest with an alarmed look on his face.

"Homenum Revelio" he whispered pointing the wand at me as I felt a weird sensation go through my body. He looked at me when we both suddenly froze, hearing footsteps at the tower's stairs. He looked at me , then pocketed his wand and threw the blanket over the both of us as my cheeks grew red and hot at the sudden close proximity. I realized that the blanket must have been an Invisibility Cloak. Filch came to the tower holding a lantern with a scowl on his face, muttering about the rule breaking students and good old times of  punishments in the dungeons.  He looked around and then left. We waited till he reached the bottom of the stairs.