Night Terrors- Lee Jordan

eeekk!! 300 reads!! thank you so much amazing people who find the time to read my stories!! love you<33333

request by ukeduke499 <333 hope you like it

In this story, you are-

- (Y/N) Johnson, Angelina Johnson's cousin

-  A Gryffindor in Lee Jordan's year

_____________Your POV________________

I looked at my reflection in the mirror.  I saw the dark purple bags beneath my eyes and my cheekbones sunken in. I look like a literal ghost.

One might wonder what was the reason i looked like a dead girl walking. Well, the answer is a simple one, but terrifying word-- Nightmares.

Every night I get nightmares of Death Eaters hurting my family. It pains me to see their haunted faces, even if it is not real.

I sigh in sadness. Will the nightmares ever stop? Not likely, i guess.

I open the bathroom door and peek out towards my dorm. All clear, they're all asleep.

I tip-toe down the stairs of the dormitories towards the common room, trying to make as less noise as possible. Perhaps staring at the fire will make me drowsy and all the nightmares will go away.

I looked around. The common room was empty with pin-drop silence.

I took it as my cue to go towards to couch in front of the fireplace. I just wish I could sleep peacefully for a day. As I stepped near the couch, I heard some sort of rustling behind me.

"(Y/N)?" 

I turned around to see Lee Jordan staring at me, his eyes widened mouth gaping like a fish and skin pale. He was looking like he just saw a ghost. Not that there aren't any ghosts in Hogwarts, for all I know he could have seen Nearly Headless Nick snogging the Grey Lady.  But, there aren't any ghosts in the common room right now...... oh no  He saw my face without the glamour charm I use to cover it up! 

"H-hey Lee. Had a nice night stroll?" I chuckled awkwardly.

"wha- what happened to you (Y/N)? Did someone hurt you? Threaten you? because if they did I swear--"

"Don't worry Lee. That's really sweet of you, but no one hurt me. Its because of the nightmares."

"NIghtma- oh. You see nightmares?"

"mm yeah." I replied glumly.

"oh (Y/N). I'm so sorry. ...Would you like to - um come to the couch and sleep their while we talk? Maybe you'll fall into a dreamless sleep." He asked nervously.

"Of course! That's a really great idea Lee!" I replied smiling.

"Wha- oh really? I-i mean thanks." he smiled sheepishly.

I settled myself next to him on the couch in front of the fireplace, and saw as he started talking about the next great prank him and the Weasley twins were going to pull on Umbridge and, as he liked to call him, Filchikins.

It was fun to hear him say weird things like 'merlins saggy pants' or ' siriusly ridikkulus!!' or 'dumbledores ridiculuosly long beard!!'

As listened to him go on happily about the twins' pranking products, I drifted off to sleep. I didn't realise that I had slept, neither did I realise how he pulled a blanket around me or how he kissed me on my forehead. All I knew was, that I saw no nightmares that day.

I woke up to hushed and rushed whispers. I fluttered my eyes open to see Lee in a heated discussion  with the Weasley twins.

I rolled to my side towards him. 

"M— morning Lee" I said in between yawns.

"Morning (Y/N). Had a nice sleep?" He asked smiling.

"Surprisingly yes" I replied, returning the smile.

"Morning Weasleys" I nodded towards the twins.

"Morning ickle pickle (Y/N)" they said simultaneously.

I turned to lee , hugged him tight and said "Thank you, yknow, for helping me sleep. I didn't see a single nightmare."

"No problem (Y/N)." He replied "That's what friends do"

I kissed his cheek, and rushed up the dormitory stairway with pink tinted cheeks.

As I rested my hand on the doorknob, I stopped as I heard the twins speak.

"Awww.Look Freddie!! Look at our ickle Lee blushing soooo red!!"

"Yes Georgie! Yes! I see him!! I see him blushing like a tomato!!"

"Aww does Lee have a crush on somebody?? I think he does"

"Soo..Lee.. Do you fancy them?"

"Who?" replied Lee

"Why, your dearest (Y/N) of course!"

I stepped in the my room with a small smile on my face, hearing Lee's response. And maybe, just maybe, I fancied him too.

"Okay, okay. Yeah I do fancy (Y/N)"

--

--

Author's note-

Hello All!!

I hope you liked it!!
Especially you ukeduke499!!

Please comment, vote and send requests and suggestions!!

Also, please go check out my James Potter Fanfic

"ℙℝ𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕊, 𝔻𝔼𝔸ℝ𝔼𝕊𝕋"

Love <33