Scars-Bill Weasley

Terribly sorry for the late update... was really busy with Prongs, Dearest ..100 reads.. Wow!!! Thank you so much 💓 💗  Really means a lot to me...Well let's go on with the story...

In this story you are-

- (Y/N) Delacour, Fleur's elder sister 

-Bill's fiance 

_________________Your Pov _____________ 

"I'm Bill Weasley and this is my fiancé (Y/N) . Pretty sure you know her younger sister Fleur. " Bill said, shaking Harry Potter's hand. "Owe these scars to a werewolf by the name of Greyback- hope to repay the favor someday." 

" But you stiel are az handzome az ever." I said in my French accent,  kissing him on the cheek.

"Just remember (Y/N), Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now." Remus added as we all chuckled.

"My husband,  the Joker " Tonks added, and as Harry went on to congratulate them,  Moody cut in.

"Okay, we all have time to have a cozy catch up later!!" he barked, and started explaining the plan to Harry while I took Bill by the hand towards the corner of the kitchen. 

" Pleeze promeeze zat you will be zafe Bill. I know zat you are a good dueler but anytheeng might 'appen when we are out zere." I said softly looking at him worried. 

"Don't worry (Y/N). I'll be just fine. You take care of yourself too , yeah?" He said.

"Of courze mon Cher" I said as I pulled him into a soft kiss. We separated and went towards everyone.

"Fake Potters line up here" Mad Eye said. 

I went and stood next to Hermione as Mad Eye took out his flask and gave it to Fred-or George was it? " Fair warning, the Polyjuice tastes like Goblin Piss."  Moody said.

I looked around as the twin made some joke and drank it and passed it to the others. 

I took a sip when it came to me and shuddered at the extremely gross taste. I felt my body shrinking and my sight blurring. Moody took out a sack full of identical clothes and so I started stripping saying "Look away Bill, I look 'ideous".

After we all were dressed identically, Mad told us about our partners. I was to go with Kingsley and Hermione had to go with Bill.

Me and Kingsley settled on our brooms and waited for Mad Eye's signal. After he told us to leave, I kicked off from the ground, and took out my wand as me and Kingsley looked out for Death Eaters.

"Eet iz eerily quiet , izn't it?" I whispered to him.

"Yea-" He got cut off as about 15 people clad in black attire appeared in smoke.

Spells were aimed at us we dogded many of them.

I then saw a blonde Death Eater aiming his wand at Kingsley .

 "FAIRE ATTENTION!!!!" I screamed at Kingsley , casting a shield around him, but, while I was distracted, another one shot a "Setcumsempra" at my face.

Suddenly, all of them disappeared as my face felt on fire with blood pouring out like a fountain, blinding one of my eyes.

Kingsley helped me reach our safe house- Sturgis Podmore's house. We rushed in and took hold of the portkey which transported us to the Burrow.

As soon as we reached there, Remus interrogated Kingsley and then quickly helped me get in the living room. On seeing me, Molly rushed in with band-aids and other stuff as she laid me on the couch.

A few healing spells later, she wrapped my face in bandages and told me that the scarring would last forever and then rushed to help George who suffered from the same spell as me. I politely nodded and thanked her and then quickly rushed out in search of Bill.

The next to appear were Tonks and Ron. Ron stood beside me, waiting for Hermione.

As soon as they appeared, we rushed towards them and I launched Bill into a tight hug.

I was happy that we both were safe.

______

Later, as we lay in the bed, I turned towards him and said "Bill......You zteel love me,...don't you?"

"Of course." He replied, furrowing his eyebrows."Why do you ask??"

"My zcars??" I replied unsurely.

He took my face in his hands and kissed the scars tracing down my cheek gently , smiled and said

 " I don't care if you have scars. They only show that you are brave and a strong fighter.  Just like how you told me that my scars are a sign of my courage,  these scars are a sign of your strength and talent, and I am proud to call you the love of my life."

And at hearing those words, I smiled, happy to know that we would love together, till the very end.

--

--

Author's note-

Hello All!!
I hope you liked it!!

Please comment, vote and send requests and suggestions!!

Also, please go check out my James Potter Fanfic
"𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔰, 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱 "...

Love <33