Bludger-Oliver Wood

In this story, You are-

- (Y/N) Flint, Twin to Marcus Flint

- in Oliver Wood's year (5th year)

- One of the beater for the Slytherin Quidditch Team

___________________________________Your POV_____________________________________

"AND  ANGELINA  JOHNSON  CATCHES  THE  QUAFFLE  AND  SHOOTS  IT  . . . . . .  AND   SCORES !!! GRIFFINDOR   GETS   ANOTHER  10  POINTS!!!" Lee Jordan, the commentator said.

It  is  a  match  between  Slytherin  and  Gryffindor  and  the  Griffins  are  leading  the  game  by 30  points  and  it  seems  to  me  that  they  are  going  to  win  as  well ,  considering  that  Oliver Wood's got Harry Potter on his team and he seems to be good at seeking.

Right  now ,  I  am  flying  on  my  Comet  260  as  I  see  my  idiotic  brother  failing  to  get  the Quaffle  from  Gryffindor  chaser  Katie  Bell  and  BOOM !  I  just  beat  the  Bludger  away  from Slytherin  Chaser  Adrian  Pucey . As  he  took  the  Quaffle  and  tried  to  shoot  it  through  the hoops and....

" AND  THE  AMAZING   GRYFFINDOR   KEEPER   CAPTAIN   WOOD  BLOCKS  THE  QUAFFLE !!! GREAT  GOING  CAPTAIN ! ! " Jordan  announces .  Great .  Just  bloody  great .  Oliver  Wood .  The most  annoying  ,  idiotic  ,   stupid  ,  ridiculous  prick  with  his  perfect  accent  and  perfect   skills  and  perfect  style  that  I  ever  had  the  misfortune  to  know . 

 And  do  you  know  what that  imbecile  does ? ?  He  FLIRTS  with  me  in  the  corridors,  the hallways,  in between classes  , during breaks,  and  even in   the  middle  of a Quidditch  Match!!  Can  you believe  it ? ?  That  Scottish  prat  has  the  audacity  to  flirt  with  me  DURING  the  match, hoping ,  or  at  least  I  think  he  hopes  that  his  weak  attempts  at  flirting  divert  my  attention from the match.

And  you  know  what ?  His  idiotic  flirting ,  for  some  reason ,  always  manages  to catch my  attention . And you have absolutely no idea how mad my brother gets, not at me but at him, for always flirting or  asking  me  out  or  using  some  stupid  cheesy  pick-up  line.

" HEY  (Y/N) !!!  GO  OUT  WITH  ME  FLINT ? ? ? " ..and  here he goes again. " I'D  RATHER   KISS THE  GIANT  SQUID  THAN  GO  OUT  WITH  YOU  WOOD ! ! "  comes  my  reply.  " I  SWEAR  MY SWEET  (Y/N) ,  THAT  ONE  DAY  YOU  WILL  GO  ON  A  DATE  WITH  ME ! ! " " NOT  IN  A MILLION  YEARS WO-" " (Y/N) !! GET  YOUR  HEAD  IN  THE GAME SIS !! "  my brother roared.

" SORRY BRO!! I'M  IN  THE  MIDDLE  OF  A SITUATION HERE!!"  I  said  back  as  my  brother snatched  the Beater's  Bat  from  me  and hit  a  Bludger  towards  Oliver Wood. 

"MARCUS !!!  WHY  IN  THE  NAME  OF MERLIN'S  MOST BAGGY  Y-FRONTS  DID  YOU DO THAT ??? ARE  YOU  TRYING  TO BLOODY  KILL  THE  BOY ?? ? " I shrieked as I saw  the  Bludger  hit  Wood and he fell of his broom and  plummeted to the ground.

I  dived  after  him  and managed  to  pull  him on my  broom as  I  saw  his robes on his  stomach  area all bloody and  torn, yet  he  had  a  huge  smile  on his  face as  if  he  just won the  Quidditch Cup.  " You better stop smiling or else I'll wipe that  bloody  smirk  off your face  Wood." I said .

" Oh nah.... I guess you still love me after all eh Flint?  You came to save me after all.."  He said smiling cockily. " You really are an  arrogant,  egoistical  airhead  Wood."  " and yet you love me (Y/N)"

I ignored him and flew towards Madam Hooch and Madam Pomphrey where there was a stretcher waiting for him. I helped him lie down and flew away as I faintly  heard him say " Thank you my sweet."

As  I  took the bat  from my  brother  I heard  Jordan say " GRYFFINDOR  SEEKER  HARRY  POTTER  CATCHES  THE  SNITCH  ! ! ! ! ! !  GRYFFINDOR  FOR  THE  WIN  !!!" I guess my assumptions about the Potter kid were right after all.

_______________________________________________________________________________

  After taking a bath and changing into my normal attire , I decided to pay a visit and check on the Gryffindor Captain in the hospital wing.  I went from the changing room towards the castle as I heard my brother come up behind me and say "Where are you going sis?" " Nothing that you need to know of..I'll meet in the common room in about an hour." "Okay..See ya and stay safe." "Mmmhmm...you too" I said and made my way to the Hospital wing.

As I passed the doors of  the Infirmary, I greeted Madam Pomphrey and tried to find the boy who took a Bludger to the stomach.  I saw him on a bed to my far left , which was crowded by the Gryffindor Quidditch team and 2 first years- Weasley and Granger- their name was I think and so I went near the bed and I was about to call out to him when-  "Aahh... and the love of my life is finally here. I had been waiting for you, you know." he said smirking cockily " Come to finally confess your undying love for me??"

" Ha Ha. Very funny Wood, very funny" I said sarcastically. "Just wanted to check on you to see if your huge head was able to handle your injury "  "Aww,  see that everyone? The girl of my dreams actually cares about me" he said turning to face the team. I saw all of them looking between me and Oli- no Wood  in amusement. "Oh and Congratulations on winning Gryffindors ." I said to the team and they murmured 'Thanks'.

"Go out with me Flint?" he said smiling fondly at me. Just as I was about to say 'Not in a million years Wood' , something in my heart told me not to, so I said, " Sure ..Why not" I said smiling and shrugging as the entire team gaped at me in astonishment and as Oliver said " I swear my de- Wait! Did- did you just say Yes!??" he looked at me grinning ear to ear. "Don't make me regret it Oliver" I said as everyone looked at me as if I had sprouted horns on my head. "What??" I asked. 

"You - you called me Oliver" "It is your name is it not?" "Yeah, but-" "Don't make me regret ever talking to you Oliver" "Don't worry dearest, you won't ever regret it" he said,  pulled on my hand, making me stumble towards him , pulled me on the bed and took my face in his hands and pressed his lips on mine as I froze from shock.

Then, to my utter surprise I started kissing him back and put my arms around his neck. Then , he pulled away with rosy cheeks and a boyish grin. "See? Told you that I'd make you fall in love with me" he grinned cheekily . I pulled him for another kiss to shut him up. 

Funny how a Bludger,  out of all things made see him in a different light isn't it?

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note-

Hey all!! Another chapter come and gone and I am very happy..

So.....Comment? Vote? Suggestions? Requests?

Love 

auradonqueen40