Armortaserum-Sirius Black

request by wappywaffle hope u enjoy it!!
plot idea by bestie BlackHairedWeasley2 thank u bae<3

in this story you are--

- (Y/N) Meadows, sister of Dorcas Meadows

-best friend of the marauders (ur one of them)

-called Tundra

------------------------------------AUTHORS POV-----------------

"Puh-lease, I bet Padfoot couldn't make even one potion without Moony's help"

"As if! I can make potions very well, thank you very much."

"Really? Okay then! Moony, you'll be my partner for this class"

"Sure Tundra, can't wait to see his arse kicked."

You and Remus sat in the same desk, leaving James, Peter and Sirius with widened eyes.

"Gooood Morning students! I hope you all are doing well! Today we are going to learn how to brew Armortentia." Slughorn boomed as he began his lesson, leaning over a cauldron with pearly smoke emitting from it. "Can anyone tell me what it is?"

Your hand raised along with Lily, Severus and Remus'.

"Yes, Miss Meadows?" He smiled.

"Armortentia or love potion is a potion that can influences the taker under a kind of a love spell. However, it can not not create actual love, just mere infatuation. It is also rumored to smell differently to every person." you said

"Correct Miss Meadows! 10 points to Gryffindor! Now perhaps you can demonstrate what it smells like to you?"

"I can smell mint, fresh rain......wet dog .....and ...broomstick polish?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "But professor, I don't even like Quidditch and broomsticks!"

Slughorn just shook his head with a knowing smile on his face, thanking you and then giving the instructions to make the potion.

You began brewing it with Remus. However, you could not understand why you smelt wet dog and the polish..... Sirius' broomstick's polish, to be more precise.

Oh no, you realized. Finally it made sense! The bubbling anger you felt whenever Sirius flirted with another girl, the happiness you felt whenever he laughed at one of your stupid jokesー you fancied him! You fancied your best friend Sirius!

Remus noticed your thinking face and snorted. "Finally realized you fancy our little padfoot?" he teased. But then he quickly shut his mouth on noticing your deadly glare.

--

"So you lost, didn't you pads?" James teased Sirius as you all sat to have lunch in the Great Hall.

"Well i certainly would have won if Tundra had not placed that bet!" He exclaimed.

"Well if I hadn't placed that bet, you wouldn't have even won, doofus!"

"ouch, that hurt. Imagine being called doofus by the love of your life"

Your cheeks turned red at that, but you also felt confused.

"I'm the love of the amazing Sirius Black's life?" you asked.

"Of course you are! You are so amazing, beautiful, loving, and a brilliant person inside out."

Now you were confused out of your mind. Surely he couldn't mean it? He was Sirius Black for Godric's sake! The biggest player and flirt Hogwarts had ever seen.

"You think this is funny?!?" you snapped at him, angry from his games.

"Funny? Of course not! Is it that hard to believe that I'm in love with YOU??"he asked confused.

"YES OF COURSE ITS HARD TO BELIEVE! EXCUSE ME IF I AM NOT FALLING FOR YOUR CHARMS LIKE EVERY OTHER GIRL!!" you fumed.

"DON'T YOU SEE?? HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT IM IN LOVE WITH YOU?? I LOVE YOU OKAY? EVER SINCE 4TH YEAR, IVE HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU, BUT I TRIED TO DISTRACT MYSELF WITH OTHER GIRLS. That was, until today. I smelled you in the Armortentia and i realised that- that pushing away my feelings for you only makes them stonger." his voice had dropped to a whisper

 "Don't you love me, (Y/N)?" he asked, voice cracking.

The whole time, your eyes had widened with shock and tears were brimming in them. You couldn't believe he returned your feelings, even if you acknowledged them just today.

"Of course I love you Sirius, always have. I figured it out from the armortentia too, you know" you smiled bashfully.

He scooped up your face in his hands and pulled you in for a kiss, which you returned happily.

What neither of you knew, however was that James and Remus had spiked your pumkin juice goblets with veritaserum, for you two to finally confess your feelings for each other.

--

i hope you liked it!
i'm really sorry for how late it is, i had completely run
out of motivation and ideas, but i decided to finish this today!
and a big thank you to BlackHairedWeasley2 for giving me the idea for this plot!!
love u all!